Profile for JMc > Reviews

Content by JMc

JMc

Navitech in Car Charger for Garmin Oregon 200, Oregon 300, Oregon 400t, Oregon 550, Oregon 550t, zmo 400, zmo 500, zmo 550, zmo 660

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it really a charger?, 1 Dec. 2010
I have used this "charger" twice, once on a 45mins journey and once on a 1hr journey. I had rechargeable batteries in my Oregon, but at the end of both journeys the power bar was still sitting on red and on unplugging I got the "Battery low" message.

It does provide an in-car power source, saving on internal battery usage, but I don't think it does what it says on the tin, ie charges batteries. I already have an in-car power supply for my Oregon, so this product appears to be redundant. (Incidentally, like most other people I also have an in-car charger for my mobile - which DOES charge my mobile).