Profile for O. Doyle > Reviews

Content by O. Doyle

O. Doyle "celticshedevil" (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Squall
Squall

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 15 April 2016
This review is from: Squall (Kindle Edition)
I've been really lucky on Amazon lately as I just seem to have picked up a stream of free books that have turned out to be fantastic. Squall is everything I love in a book. It's a page-turner full of twists and turns that had me flipping pages into the early hours. If you like fast-paced thrillers with just a hint of humour then snap up Squall quickly. Thoroughly enjoyable and definitely an author I'll be watching closely!

Seven Unholy Days: A Thriller
Seven Unholy Days: A Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 April 2016
I loved this book....which surprised me as I had low expectations because the book was free. How wrong was I? Very wrong. This is a thoroughly gripping thriller that twists and turns and will keep you turning pages until you reach the last page.a great introduction to Jerry Hatchett.

TP-LINK Archer C5 V1.2 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (2.4 GHz 300 Mbps, 5 GHz 867 Mbps, 2 USB Ports for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server, IPv6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent router good gui easy to setup just had to ..., 6 April 2016
Excellent router good gui easy to setup just had to do four firmware updates okay if you are use to this might put a novice off though, fast responsive recommend to all

The God Complex: A Thriller
The God Complex: A Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars It won't disappoint, 31 Mar. 2016
After loving my first Murray McDonald book (American's Trust) I did a search for another by the same author and came by the God Complex. And yet again I wasn't disappointed. This is another page-turner which will keep you on the edge of your seat right to the very end. As with any good thriller it has it's twists and turns and each twist and each turn pulls you in further and further to the story so you hate to see it come to an end. I judge how good a book was by whether I want to look for another by the same author....this is my 2nd Murray McDonald and I'm sure I'll be reviewing a third very soon. Great author, great book.

America's Trust
America's Trust

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 Mar. 2016
This review is from: America's Trust (Kindle Edition)
Put simply this book is fantastic. It's fast-paced and scarily believable. If you want a page-turning thriller to keep you on the edge of your seat you won't do much better than American's Trust. This was my first Murray McDonald but it won't be my last.

A Cold Day In Mosul (Ethan Galaal Book 2)
A Cold Day In Mosul (Ethan Galaal Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 31 Mar. 2016
This is my first Isaac Hooke book and I'll be searching to see what else is on offer after this amazing book. I loved every page of it. It's a thriller from start to finish and the only bad aspect of the entire book is that it has to end. Everytime you think 'this is it'.....it twists again. Do yourself a favour....read this book. You won't be disappointed.

Power (The Girl in the Box Book 10)
Power (The Girl in the Box Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best way to describe the Girl in the Box series ..., 16 Oct. 2014
The last in the Girl in the Box series was no less addictive than the other 9 installments of this series. If you haven't already read the Girl in the Box series download it now and prepare to not leave your house until you've finished every last one of them.

The best way to describe the Girl in the Box series is as an Xmen type genre. If this is the type of book you like then you're in luck as there are 10 books just waiting for you. And Power is the ultimate ending to the series.

Columbine
Columbine

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a tragedy, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Columbine (Kindle Edition)
It feels wrong to say a book written about such a tragedy was good but thats essentially the best way to describe it. Columbine for me gave me an insight into the lives of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and it's scary to see their attitudes and behaviour changes in the build-up to the massacre. Nobody could have seen what happened that day coming but books like this highlight the changes and act as a warning. I liked the way the Author gave an insight into the victims as well as the perpetrators so that they too were given a voice.

Whatever you think about Eric Harris and Dylan Kelbold my personal opinion of their families is one of sadness. As with every tragedy it is those that are left behind that bare the brunt. In their shoes I too would have shut the doors and closeted myself away. Nothing they could say would change what happened.

There were no winners in Columbine. It was a horrible tragedy that left behind many victims both living and dead. What amazes me is that with so many children killed there have been no changes to the gun laws in the US. But thats a debate for another time.

Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: book 1
Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars A scary thriller that will have you reading long into the night, 16 Oct. 2014
I download books to my kindle and sometimes take ages to get to read them so when I was flicking through for my next fix and saw this I thought how apt considering the Ebola crisis currently dominating the news. When I finished Ebola K I realised I'd read it in a few short days purely because I kept nipping off to read a few pages every chance I got. When I got to the last page my first thoughts were 1) I really hope terrorists can't read, 2) hurry up with the next installment, 3) damn I really really enjoyed that.

Ebola K is a fast-paced thriller which will keep you gripped from the beginning and have you cursing when you get to the end because you want the next installment NOW. It will also make you conscious of little old Ebola and the havoc it could reap if it became airborne.....scary doesn't quite cut it. Read it....you won't be disappointed.

Alone (The Girl in the Box Book 1)
Alone (The Girl in the Box Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 25 Mar. 2014
I loved every page of this book. It had thrills, chills and loads of 'whoa...didn't see that coming'. A recipe for success and I can't wait for the next instalment. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who likes a good thriller mixed with a bit of X-Men type sci-fi.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20