Profile for V. Lake > Reviews

Content by V. Lake

V. Lake "bag lady" (Reading, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
simplehuman Profile Pedal Bin, Brushed Stainless Steel, Plastic Lid - 10 L
simplehuman Profile Pedal Bin, Brushed Stainless Steel, Plastic Lid - 10 L

5.0 out of 5 stars These bins are great, 25 Jun. 2016
I love these bins. I've got 2 already and about to order a third. They are so handy to put into corners, under desks. The rectangular shape is so much more convenient than round bins. They are perfect for using old plastic shopping bags as a liner if you need to, as the shape fits perfectly into the inner lining bin which has shaped ends to hook the bag over. If you're just using it for dry things like paper recycling then you don't even need to use additional bin liners as the plastic liner is easily removed for emptying.

Women's Winter Thick Warm Fleece Lined Thermal Stretchy Leggings Pants
Women's Winter Thick Warm Fleece Lined Thermal Stretchy Leggings Pants
Offered by serda

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 April 2016
These thermal leggings are nice and warm but the fit is very tight

Zhu-Zhu Lavender Body Wrap - Microwavable Wheat Bag - Purple Fleece - Soothing Hot Pack Heat Therapy
Offered by Zhu Zhu

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for neck pain., 3 April 2016
Ideal for neck pain. You need to be careful not to overheat it but the warmth and comfort it provides is great

LIP BALM (BLUEBERRY ACAI) By EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH
LIP BALM (BLUEBERRY ACAI) By EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH
Offered by QUEENS COSMETICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 April 2016
Love this product, only sorry I didn't discover it ages ago!

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 25 Dec. 2015
The first vegetarian recipe book I've found that has so many dishes that I like and want to make. They are all simple to make and have readily available ingredients. An excellent buy and one that is already well-worn

Outhwaite Slip Lead, 12 mm x 1.5 m, Green
Outhwaite Slip Lead, 12 mm x 1.5 m, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for colour-coding dogs!, 25 Dec. 2015
I find these slip leads very useful with my 4 dogs as they are easy to slip over their heads in a hurry and are ideal for training purposes. I can have 4 different colours which makes it easy to check I've got each of the dogs on the lead and the leads in my hand. This one is slightly thicker than my others and I thought it might be a problem, but it's worked out just fine. I don't use any other leads now.

Staedtler Mars Lead Pointer Tub - Sharpener For 2mm Pencil Leads
Staedtler Mars Lead Pointer Tub - Sharpener For 2mm Pencil Leads

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Dec. 2015
Couldn't get it to sharpen even with the advice from other reviewers.

KES HDS300-2 Heavy Duty Magnetic Doorstop/Door Holder with Catch Conceal Screw Mount, Brushed Nickel
Offered by KES Home Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 24 Dec. 2015
I'm very pleased with this magnetic door stop. It is very strong and is good quality. I had to ask for help via Questions to find out how to get the mountings extracted from inside each of the pieces, but once I got the answer it was just a case of pushing really firmly as the rubber seal was tight.

I Love Dick: The cult feminist novel, now an Amazon Prime Video series starring Kevin Bacon

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm finding it really boring, 22 Nov. 2015
It's unlikely I'll finish this. I'm finding it really boring

Dog & Field Deluxe Gundog Slip Lead (Natural Brown) Soft 8mm Spliced Marine Rope with Rubber Stopper - One Size Fits All and Suitable For All Breeds of Dog with 2 Colour Options (Natural)
Offered by Dog & Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality slip lead, 28 April 2015
Very good quality lead. I bought this for a little Lurcher puppy I'm fostering. I have the heavier slip leads for my other dogs and wanted a lighter one for the pup. This one is ideal and looks really smart. I particularly like the natural rope. The service from the supplier was excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8