Profile for SEriksson > Reviews

Content by SEriksson

SEriksson

D-Link DCS-825L Wi-Fi HD Baby Monitor/Camera
D-Link DCS-825L Wi-Fi HD Baby Monitor/Camera

3.0 out of 5 stars Installing was rather easy except that it didn't work on my Ipad so ..., 10 Jan. 2015
We've received this camera as a gift in Christmas. Currently using it to monitor our 2 month old baby during the day as she sleeps in our bedroom we don't use it at night. Installing was rather easy except that it didn't work on my Ipad so I had to install on my iphone, once installation was done it worked in the Ipad too. Software has quite a few problems, push notifications does not work neither in my ipad nor iphone. The app doesn't show up under notifications settings. I'm hopeing this will resolve after an update in the future. As a result when we use the monitor we have to leave the app on so we can hear/see if she wakes up. I relised the camera freezes time to time and you have to restart it to continue monitoring which will be a big issue in the night once she moves into her room. The picture quality is really good both day and night. You can't attach it to the cot and the power cable supplied is not very long so if you are thinking about moving the camera around it's not very easy. But these problems especially with connectivity exist in pretty much all the video monitors I looked. Overall I gave 3 stars for now as it is not reliable to monitor the baby without looking at the app all the time however hoping these issues will resolve with updates soon.

Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator

5.0 out of 5 stars Its amazing to see how much mucus I was able to ..., 5 Jan. 2015
I bought this in panic when my 2 week old caught my cold and her nose was blocked. Its amazing to see how much mucus I was able to aspirate from her nose. She didn't protest at all as it gives very little discomfort to the baby. Definitely recommend it.

AnySharp Knife Sharpener with PowerGrip, Blue
AnySharp Knife Sharpener with PowerGrip, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sharpener I've ever had, 5 Jan. 2015
Best sharpener I've ever had, superb product, very easy to use takes very little space. Bought a second one for my parents.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (4 x 60 Piece packs)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (4 x 60 Piece packs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, feels super dry even if its almost ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Great product, feels super dry even if its almost full, sticks well to the bra. Individually wrapped pad so easy to carry in your bags etc.

Fisher-Price Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer
Fisher-Price Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer
Offered by ShopPublico

4.0 out of 5 stars Initially she didn't like being on it but eventually got used to, 5 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my newborn baby. Initially she didn't like being on it but eventually got used to. The material of the cover feels too plasticky so I've put a blanket on as I am not using the straps yet but I think once she is able to move herself around I will have to abandon this which makes me think it won't be as comfy as it is now. It can be used until 9kgs and my baby is almost 6 kg at 1.5 months so she will grow out of it pretty quickly which is sad. It is also not very easy for a small baby to bounce herself so you have to be there to bounce her, can't just leave her alone. Vibrating function doesn't seem to have any effect on my little one and it doesn't bounce the seat at all. It is small and easy to carry around. Assembling was a bit tricky. The music on the owl is very short, could have been longer to keep baby's attention for a little while.

Christmas Decorations Xmastree Battery Operated Dancing Xmas Tree, 30 cm
Christmas Decorations Xmastree Battery Operated Dancing Xmas Tree, 30 cm
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved it. It sings and dances in a very ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my 5 year old niece as Christmas present, she loved it. It sings and dances in a very fun way, my niece was trying to mimic its figures for many days. You can start and stop it by pressing the button unlike some toys will go on for a set amount of time which is a plus when you decide you've had enough.

SweetDreamers ewan the dream sheep® - purple
SweetDreamers ewan the dream sheep® - purple
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked that there are four different sounds and it turns ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Bought this product for my newborn baby after few sleepless weeks when she was born. Initially tried white noises on the internet which did not worked and decided to give this one a try after reading the reviews. It is not a magic wand that puts your little one to sleep instantly or replaces you but I think it helps to calm her down. She falls asleep whilst nursing most of the time but when she is fussy it calms her down. I think it will come handier as she starts to fall asleep in her cot as she will eventually associate the sound with sleep. I liked that there are four different sounds and it turns off after 20 mins.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee, easy maintanence, 3 Dec. 2013
I am not a coffee gourmet and I was looking for a bean to cup coffee machine that will deliver quick and decent coffee. It has been more than 3 months since I bought this machine and I am satisfied with it. I love the cappucino option, gives the same result everytime with a single button. The only negative part I can think of is that it runs a wash cycle every time you start and turn off the machine. Im sure it is good for maintanence but I keep a cup underneath the nozzles beacuse its too much trouble to empty the tray each time. It told me to descale only once so far, I use filtered water and it seems to be fine.

KAVAJ leather case cover "Dallas" for the Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 cognac brown - genuine leather with business card compartment

4.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant cover., 11 July 2013
I was looking for a iPhone cover long time and I decided to buy this one after reading reviews on it. It arrived in a really nice package and a discount code for the next purchase. It fits my phone like a glove, I was afraid that it would loosen after some time but I have been using it for two months now and it hasn't. I keep my debit card in the back and that part was extremely tight in the beginning and I really struggled getting my car out but it quickly loosened. As it is real leather, it gets scratched easily. I have been keeping it in my pocket most of the time but I put it in my bag with keys etc sometimes and as a result of that it got a bit damaged. Overall I really like it and would definitely recommend it.