Profile for Joe Grundy > Reviews

Giggsy: The Biography of Ryan Giggs
Giggsy: The Biography of Ryan Giggs
by Frank Worrall

1.0 out of 5 stars Repeated knowledge, 2 Mar. 2011
I found this book to be full of information that most people already known with hardly any new information included, overall a book read and you won't learn much about the man from reading this

B.B BB10 Blaster 10W Amp.
B.B BB10 Blaster 10W Amp.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality amp, 5 Sept. 2010
I got this in my encore left handed set and found it an essential piece of kit for a beginner.

Encore EBP-LC3T Black Electric Guitar Outfit, Left Handed
Encore EBP-LC3T Black Electric Guitar Outfit, Left Handed
Offered by Ivor Mairants Musicentre

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid cheap effective product, 5 Sept. 2010
Purchased this package due to the good reviews it has been given by other customers and I have to say I am impressed. As already stated there is a lot of pieces in this kit, this is my first guitar and I am enjoying learning to learn. This seems like the perfect package, the only minor issue I have with the product is the screw which tolds the Guitar strap in place has fell out after a only a couple of weeks usage, this obviously will be fixed if I redo the hole or reposition the screw. The DVD also is not very good quality but I don't think that effects the package.

I purchased this as part of the 3 piece package amazon was offering(Potentially still does depends when your reading this), The left handed method is an excellent book which is helping me learn a lot but I found the other book left hand chord book not very helpful as it just says the chords and offers no details at all.