Profile for Harprit Bains > Reviews

Harprit Bains

Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx Burgandy Insole Men's 10-10.5, Women's 12-12.5
Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx Burgandy Insole Men's 10-10.5, Women's 12-12.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Mar. 2017
Arrived on time my podiatrist recommended this product to me first day noticed improvements in my walking and confidence

How To Become A Private Investigator - Lesson 11
How To Become A Private Investigator - Lesson 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 4 Mar. 2015
This book will give you all the uk based experience and info for a private detective.

Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis
Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, 21 Jan. 2014
I like the balanced view that is portrayed in this book, civilizations should not collapse , it took us a long time to reach this time in history. James has portrayed this book very well.

A Message of Hope from the Angels: The Sunday Times No. 1 Bestseller
A Message of Hope from the Angels: The Sunday Times No. 1 Bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READING, 29 July 2013
This book is a must read for people who are on the spiritual path, I saw Lorna Byrne interview with Graham Hancock, on YouTube, I was very impressed with the information she provided.

Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck Standard
Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck Standard
by Aleister Crowley
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 July 2013
The deck is just what I wanted, it is well presented , The small book that came with it was very useful to get going.

RDX MMA Elbow Support Brace Sleeve Pads Guard Bandage Elasticated Shield Protector
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars My second product from RDX, 29 July 2013
Just what I wanted the price is right and the product is robust enough and well built. I will recommend it to other people.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 1:46 PM BST

Tarot and the Magus: Opening the Key to Divination, Magick and the Holy Guardian Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the book, 25 Jun. 2013
This book has set me up well in doing tarot for myself, it is easy to read and once you do a few reading for yourself the book helps to keep the momentum going.

Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver
Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 25 Jun. 2013
THIS PRODUCT HAS CHANGED MY HABBITS I USE ELECTRIC SHAVERS ON A REGULER BASIS NOW ALL THE TIME, THE PRICE IS THE BEST THING.

RDX Boxe Parastinchi MMA Imbottito Paratibia Kick Boxing Muay Thai, black,Large
RDX Boxe Parastinchi MMA Imbottito Paratibia Kick Boxing Muay Thai, black,Large
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PTODUCT, 25 Jun. 2013
THIS PRODUCT IS EVERYTHING I NEEDED, IT DOES THE JOB, I HAVE BEEN USING THEM EVERY WEEK. I WOULD BUY THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE

A Complete Guide to Chi-Gung: The Principles and Practice of the Ancient Chinese Path to Health, Vigor, and Longevity

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST Read, 7 Feb. 2013
Brilliant book ,as a beginner this book makes me feel like a seasoned student of Chi Gung.

It would be good if Amazon included immersive reading into the kindle.

H.Bains