Profile for silverTraveller > Reviews

BlackBerry ACC-33811-201 Original FS-1 9800 Battery
BlackBerry ACC-33811-201 Original FS-1 9800 Battery
Offered by Furious Gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for me, 24 Oct. 2013
I read the reviews after I had ordered this product (stupid I know) and wondered what the hell I had bought. I have a Blackberry Torch. When it arrived (ahead of schedule) I just popped it into my phone and away it went. Great product & I am very happy. My battery ( new) now lasts twice the time of my old one.

Monty Python's Flying Circus - The Complete Third Series [DVD] [1972] [2007]
Monty Python's Flying Circus - The Complete Third Series [DVD] [1972] [2007]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman
Offered by Champion Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars loved reliving past enjoyment, 3 May 2013
Great fun going back to revisit these funny programmes. Thoroughly enjoyed the fun. Pleased I bought it and thought good value

'Lawrence of Arabia' - Seven Pillars of Wisdom [Illustrated]
'Lawrence of Arabia' - Seven Pillars of Wisdom [Illustrated]

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 25 Mar. 2013
.. Gives a good view of a world i only visit as a tourist. can understand why the troops were told to read it before going to iraq

Roberts Radios Sound 66 DAB/FM RDS Sound System with Dock for iPod
Roberts Radios Sound 66 DAB/FM RDS Sound System with Dock for iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars great value Roberts, 9 Nov. 2010
I just love the sound from this small box. So easy to set up and use. I was not aware before (as this was my first move to digital) that a receiver would be so sensitive to positioning. So although bought for my desk it ended up on my filing cabinet. Still happy though.

Fugitive Pieces: 21 Great Bloomsbury Reads for the 21st Century (21st Birthday Celebratory Edn)
by Anne Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars great book beautifully written, 9 Nov. 2010
Got this book to read for our book group. Never heard of the Author nor the book. It is beautifully written and reaches so many parts of the emotions. Would recommend to anyone over 15

Memwah High speed USB multi card reader - (SD, SDHC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC, MS, MS PRO, MMC, MS Duo, MS PRO Duo, miniSD, RS-MMC, MS Micro) - for 1Gb 2Gb 4Gb 8Gb 16Gb 32Gb cards

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound great value, 24 Sept. 2010
Sound 66 is a nice product. Great sound and very simple to use. It would be nice to have a back up battery as when you unplug to move around it loses the time etc. But as it builds this back up in seconds its no problem.
Be aware that DAB is very sensitive to position. I certainly found their advice that you may have to move the unit around to get a signal was needed. Which meant the spot I had allocated was not suitable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2010 12:32 PM GMT

Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack (All BPs)
Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack (All BPs)

4.0 out of 5 stars great dose of happinesss, 4 Feb. 2009
For £3 from Amazon this was great value and a good way to get a dose of happiness as i travel with my ipod.