Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Philips AVENT Comfort Single Electric Breast Pump - UK 3pin Plug
Philips AVENT Comfort Single Electric Breast Pump - UK 3pin Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Mar. 2017
Great product and reasonable price compared to other breast pumps. I like how easy it is to clean and very easy to assemble. The parts are also the same as the manual pump which is good for me as I started with the manual and so it's familiar to use. I'd say the manual is good for occasional use bit the electric is good if you are wanting to pump more milk on a regular basis. I bought this because I am returning to work and want to continue breastfeeding. It was hard for me to get more than 2oz with just a manual whereas this pump lets me get much more milk. Can't see a need to get a more expensive one really.

Project Mc2 Camryn's Skateboard Core Doll with Experiment
Project Mc2 Camryn's Skateboard Core Doll with Experiment

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty item, 22 Jan. 2017
This doll is terrible quality. Every limb comes off very easily when trying to dress the doll so legs arms and hands. They are attached by a very flimsy plastic rod. My daughter had this doll for an hour before it started to come apart. My daughter always looks after her dolls and has lots of barbies and Disney princess dolls which have never broken. It's a really good idea for a toy and my daughter loved that it came with a skateboard but was so upset when the arms and legs kept falling off. For such an expensive doll this is a terrible design flaw and could present a choking hazard for younger children if the hand come off so easily
UPDATE: the manufacturer has confirmed that I received a faulty product and that this isn't usual for the doll. I assume as all of the other reviews are positive for this product that must be correct. Updating from one star to three because of the excellent customer service I received in light of the faulty product.

Hasbro Guess Who, Game
Hasbro Guess Who, Game
Offered by a1 Toys

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't make em like they used to., 26 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Guess Who? Game (Toy)
This is such bad quality compared to the one I played in the 80's! There is potential for both of you to pick same character as you don't pick a card name you just mark which one u choose. It's very flimsy. The doors shut on their own. There are far less women than men to choose from so if u choose a woman u have a much greater chance of loosing. Sad to see games change for the worse.

LAURA Extra Thick 95x65cm Travel Cot Mattress 7cm Thick So More Comfy : Reversible : BRITISH MADE With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28
Offered by BABY best BUYS

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit red kite travel cot, 11 Dec. 2016
Not suitable for a red kite travel cot. The mattress is much thicker than recommended safety guidelines and there is at least an inch gap at the top of the mattress. Decided not to use as I thought it was dangerous. I'm got g to go to mother care to buy a thinner mattress.

I Heart Holidays (Martha and the Bunny Brothers)
I Heart Holidays (Martha and the Bunny Brothers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug. 2015
Lovely story for a 3 year old

Kampa Airlock Junior Camp Air Bed with Side Cushions Candyfloss Pink
Kampa Airlock Junior Camp Air Bed with Side Cushions Candyfloss Pink
Offered by Tamworth Camping Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sturdy enough, 10 Aug. 2015
Used it for a sleepover but was deflated by morning. Found a puncture and have repaired but haven't used again yet so not sure if it was save able. As I only used it once and the puncture was small we don't know if it was punctured before we used it for first time

Dakine Suitcase's EQ Bag Multi-Coloured Taos Size:56 x 28 x 28 cm,51 Liter
Dakine Suitcase's EQ Bag Multi-Coloured Taos Size:56 x 28 x 28 cm,51 Liter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug. 2015
Great quality, spacious and sturdy. Lovely design

Elite Hygene Supercorsa Bacteria Resistant Plastic Water Bottle - Clear, 750ml
Elite Hygene Supercorsa Bacteria Resistant Plastic Water Bottle - Clear, 750ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Mould!, 10 Aug. 2015
At first I was quite happy with this bottle. I do agree that when first used it has a very plastic taste which was not good but this did wear off. But it gets worse. My daughter drank from this and managed to pull off the white sports cap (which is made from rubber). Before re attaching I happened to notice that the whole cap was absolutely full with a thick layer of black and orange mould! We had been drinking from this for months and who knows how long it had been like this. I washed this bottle daily with soapy water, paying close attention to the cap but while the cap was attached it was impossible to see that it was filled with mould! I had to throw it away immediately as I was so disgusted and couldn't believe I had been drinking from this. If you buy or own one of these, ensure you pull off the white rubber cap when washing rather than unscrewing the lid as a whole as I did. Maybe then it would be ok but I can't really see how you could clean inside the cap to avoid this happening as the opening is small. Never had this problem with water bottles before.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Pound-A-Peg Toy With Hammer
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Pound-A-Peg Toy With Hammer

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 26 Dec. 2012
This is the worst peg board toy I have seen. The pegs can be easily pushed through without the hammer - in fact a couple of the pegs just drop through without a push as they are too small for the holes. There is no resistance at all to stop the pegs from falling through. This is such a badly designed toy that I am going to have to buy another one as it is not fit for purpose.

Melissa & Doug Farm Wooden Chunky Puzzle (8 pcs)
Melissa & Doug Farm Wooden Chunky Puzzle (8 pcs)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great product, 26 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my one year old daughter. She loves the animals and has been naming them. They stand up too so they can be used as farm animal toys without the puzzle

Page: 1 | 2