Profile for Miss Cobham > Reviews

Content by Miss Cobham

Miss Cobham "Klem21" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Modern Brown Cream Beige Modern Designer Carpet Home Rug 3 Sizes Available, 160cm x 230cm (5ft 6'' x 7ft 7'')
Offered by Modern Style Rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. Thank you, 27 July 2014
Pleasantly surprised by the quality of this rug. It was a leap of faith as I didn't know how big it would be and I needed a big rug. I love it. Thank you.

COLLINS 2014-2015 academic year GREEN diary A5 one week to view - 18 months
COLLINS 2014-2015 academic year GREEN diary A5 one week to view - 18 months
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, 27 July 2014
Very high quality for the price. I would definitely use this company again. Thank you.

Blusher Powder Synthetic Hair Retractable Makeup Brush
Blusher Powder Synthetic Hair Retractable Makeup Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compact brush, 9 Jun. 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by this compact brush. I didn't expect much considering the price but his brush is silky smooth and glides over the skin beautifully. It effortlessly picks up my mineral foundation and evenly covers my face. It was a leap of faith thankfully it paid off. I would definitely recommend this.

Samsung Slim Retail External DVD Writer - White
Samsung Slim Retail External DVD Writer - White
Offered by The Component Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Jun. 2013
Very functional and works well with my DELL computer. I bought it as the drive on my computer failed. Easy to use with no fuss. I would highly recommend this drive. Love the white colour. Very cool and matches my white computer.

Sex & The City 2
Sex & The City 2
Offered by mrtopseller

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sex & The City 2 (Audio CD)
My love of the TV series clouded my judgement here. I thought all things 'Sex and the City' must be fabulous. This CD is woeful, Only one track is worthy of note hence the one star.

Motionperformance Essentials Soft Relaxing Dual Speed Electric Foot Massage & Heated Foot Warmer Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars Good massage element., 9 Jun. 2013
As an impulse buy I didn't have great expectations on this product but I was pleasantly surprised by the massage element. The only thing I would have liked would be a wider footbed. You have to be precise in where you put your feet to get the full benefit of the massage. The heat element is okay. Not hot enough for me but that is personal choice. On the whole no regrets in buying it.

Betula Unisex - Adult Energy Clogs And Mules White Weiss/white Size: 41
Betula Unisex - Adult Energy Clogs And Mules White Weiss/white Size: 41
Offered by Schlappenladen - Enjoy Walking!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 9 Jun. 2013
There is no "Wow" factor to these flipflops. They are functional, comfortable and sturdy on the foot. Not sure they are worth the price but the construction and lastability is clear.

Functional Skills Maths Level 1 - Study & Test Practice
Functional Skills Maths Level 1 - Study & Test Practice
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 9 Jun. 2013
This book takes you through all you need to pass the Level 1 exam. The added bonus of an answer sheet at the back is very helpful. Highly recommended.

No Scrubs (With Rap)
No Scrubs (With Rap)

5.0 out of 5 stars A forgotten classic, 21 April 2013
My word! I forgot how big a "choon" this was. It also reminds me how much Lisa 'left eye' lopez is still missed 10 years on. I have the album and orginal version without the rap. I have to say the addition of the rap just adds finesse to an already brilliant and timeless tune.

Mineral Hygienics Foundation Dark Golden Tan 38g
Mineral Hygienics Foundation Dark Golden Tan 38g

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shade, 13 April 2013
As a black woman I find it hard to find make up to match my honey toned skin. This is perfect for me. I would definitely buy again.

Page: 1 | 2