Profile for steven macartney > Reviews

steven macartney

Blackwoods Gin 70 cl
Blackwoods Gin 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars A really smooth gin., 11 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Blackwoods Gin 70 cl (Wine)
This gin is really smooth with an amazing taste. I have both this bottle and the green label version (lower percentage of alcohol) and this is the smoothest of the 2.

Brockmans Gin 70 cl
Brockmans Gin 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars I do like my Gins and have a good few bottles at ..., 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Brockmans Gin 70 cl (Wine)
I do like my Gins and have a good few bottles at home. I had this on my wish list for a while and decided to purchase a bottle with some gift vouchers I received for my birthday. My wife and I instantly liked this gin, which was served with a little bit of ice and a decent tonic water. Subtle hints of the berries and a nice subtle hint of the juniper. Not as dry as some Gins but a really nice drink. Would give this a solid 9.5 out of 10. You will not be disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great gin, 11 Feb. 2015
I had wanted to buy this gin for a while and even tried to pick it up whilst in Germany last year but to no avail. So I eventually purchased it through Amazon and even though it is a little pricey it really is an amazing gin. For those who enjoy the finer Gins I would suggest adding this to the collection.

Death Star (Star Wars) Silicone Ice Tray
Death Star (Star Wars) Silicone Ice Tray
Offered by ukhugepower

5.0 out of 5 stars May the force be with me, 29 Dec. 2013
Just love it. Makes awesome ice cubes and they work really well with gin and tonic..... Star Wars rules. Awesome item.

Apple iPod Lightning to 30-PIN Adapter-ZML
Apple iPod Lightning to 30-PIN Adapter-ZML

5.0 out of 5 stars A great adaptor, 29 Dec. 2013
Works perfectly and although a little pricey this is basically a DAC and adaptor in one so seriously consider this if you need to hook up an old iPhone to a sound dock.

Banana Boat Spf#15 Protective Tan Oil Pump (3-Pack)
Banana Boat Spf#15 Protective Tan Oil Pump (3-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tanning oil., 29 Dec. 2013
I have used this tanning oil for years and years and rate it highly. No issues in suggesting you change over to this.

World Cheese Book
World Cheese Book
by Juliet Harbutt

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cheese book, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: World Cheese Book (Hardcover)
A good as it gets and as long as you are big into your cheese you are going to love this.

All Bottled Up! The Grape Escape Puzzle
All Bottled Up! The Grape Escape Puzzle
Offered by HandHeldPuzzles Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Build quality not fantastic, 29 Dec. 2013
A nice item as a one off pressie but the build quality is not exceptional. Seen better but for the price this is ok.