Profile for jeg > Reviews

Content by jeg

jeg

FeiPad® 10" Quad Core Tablet PC Anroid 4.4 Kitkat HD 1024X600 Multi Touch Screen Dual Camera 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage, Pre-loaded Google Play Store,Wifi

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 9 Aug. 2013
I bought this product as an Anniversary gift for my good lady after reading several reviews. I had compared products and I am glad I bought the A1CS X220 Tablet. It has a clear screen which is helpful for silver surfers like us.It has the look and feel of more expensive models and works just as well. the camera gives a clear picture and the video option is a bonus as we have Grandchildren who enjoy showing off their talents.
As a novice I wanted something easy to set up and use as well as competent to carry out the various tasks such as email, internet searching and was not disappointed at all.
the only negative I believe is the instruction manual as it is very small and lacks clearer pictures particularly the function buttons but those with smartphone knowledge can quickly overcome this minor drawback.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Partners present, 7 May 2013
Bought to save space for the wife's books, really useful and really easy to use. excellent for holidays on the beach or waiting for flights.

18K Gold over Sterling Silver Genuine Emerald & Diamond Dragonfly Pendant
18K Gold over Sterling Silver Genuine Emerald & Diamond Dragonfly Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 7 May 2013
Small and delicate just like the lady they were a gift for, she loves it and me so happy hubby

Madd Gear Mgp Extreme Scooter Stunt Pegs With Axles Blue
Madd Gear Mgp Extreme Scooter Stunt Pegs With Axles Blue
Offered by prolineskates-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Grandson, 7 May 2013
Bought these for my stunt mad Grandson and he thinks they are great. excellent and easy fit and look really stylish

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality suit, 7 May 2013
I bought this for myself and it gives fairly generous room and looks good. the over boots only just covered my shoes but the rest is a good fit. the free gift is a let down as it did not arrive and when I chased it up they sent an 80cm one with a puncture and not the promised 5ft 6inch one advertised. when I again contacted the company and Amazon they chose to ignore me.

Be careful to avoid disappointment. Pro good suit Con poor banana

Smiffy's Bucket and Spade Set (Colors May Vary)
Smiffy's Bucket and Spade Set (Colors May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beach product, 7 May 2013
Bought ten of these for a stag beach party and they are great to use for sandcastles. Young children will enjoy them as they are relatively small and the tools give hours of fun. Adults used them and they did not break

Fiskars Weed Puller
Fiskars Weed Puller
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent idea, 7 May 2013
this has saved me a lot of back breaking work as the only thing I can grow are weeds.
My garden looks like it should and the holes are relatively small especially compared to traditional trowels.
no more bending or kneeling

9th Judgement (Womens Murder Club 9)
9th Judgement (Womens Murder Club 9)
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars murder club winner, 18 Jan. 2011
another excitind installment in the series.
fans will love this, even my husband enjoyed it as a change from his usual read.
not just for the ladies.

Cross Fire: (Alex Cross 17)
Cross Fire: (Alex Cross 17)
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars crossfire, 18 Jan. 2011
excellent read, could not put it down. Paterson at his finest for me.
plot moves fast with lots of twists and a sting.
cracking read.