Profile for Stuart green > Reviews

Lucifer: Season 1
Lucifer: Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars The devil himself couldn't have done better., 27 April 2016
This review is from: Lucifer: Season 1 (Amazon Video)
I'm not one for long reviews so no thoughtful prose here.
Lucifer is by far one of the most enjoyable programs I have ever watched on this platform, I love it.
The casting, directing and of course the acting are superb. The story is fantastic and the writers have done an amazing job keeping the pace alive and full of fun and depth.
I absolutely love it, series 2 better come along bloody soon!

What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex (Blank Inside)
What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex (Blank Inside)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute piffle!!, 7 Jan. 2016
What a load of old crap, I read the reviews of this book before I purchased and was fairly confident I would benefit from reading it. As previously reported by other readers the middle section of the book is totally un-researched, offensive and highly sexist.
After showing great promise with both his business ventures and other books "Shed" has really shot himself in the foot.
Still can't believe I wasted four hours of my life reading it.
PS. I lent this to my partner to get a second opinion, to make sure I wasn't overreacting, and she beat me unconscious with the spine of the book. Bitch.

The War of Art
The War of Art

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all here., 3 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The War of Art (Kindle Edition)
This little book carries an armoury of strong mantras, quotes and lessons; enough to cover the most popular fears/problems artists, creatives and entrepreneurs face minute by minute.
This book aligns the fog in your head.
This book gives you permission to use real thinking in pursuit of the things that really matter to you.
Buy it.

Trust Raina 2.1 Subwoofer Speaker Set - Black
Trust Raina 2.1 Subwoofer Speaker Set - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there anything better for the money??, 8 Aug. 2015
Received on time in great packaging and all in one piece. Took 10 seconds to plug in and set up. Really pleased with the quality of both the speakers and the sound they generate.

MediaDevil Sony Xperia Z3 Leather Case (Slate with Blue stitching) - Artisanpouch Genuine European Leather Pouch Case with Pull-Tab
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product and service., 30 July 2015
Ordered two by mistake, had the order cancelled and was refunded within half a day with great communication from seller.
The reviews of the sellers customer service on here do not do it justice, simply put it is fantastic.
Product came earlier than expected with a nice little surprise inside. The drawstring bag has been put to good use holding all of my memory cards and USB devices - awesome!
The actual product itself is fantastic and I am very satisfied with it.

Go the F**k to Sleep
Go the F**k to Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars So wrong in a couple of ways and so right in many others., 6 July 2015
This man has children. You cannot write like this if you do not have at least one small child in your home. Bless the little s##t's!!
Awesome book I loved reading it.
Shame it was not a little longer.

Faust Among Equals
Faust Among Equals

5.0 out of 5 stars (Except maybe "The better Mousetrap" by the same author) (Or maybe "Good Omens") ..., 29 April 2015
This is a very short review. I lack the knowledge and technique of a professional fiction reviewer; and the snookers on so I have to be quick. This is the funniest book I have ever read.
Ever.
Ever.
(Except maybe "The better Mousetrap" by the same author)
(Or maybe "Good Omens")
(It's definitely top five anyway!)

How To Get Instant Trust, Belief, Influence and Rapport! 13 Ways To Create Open Minds By Talking To The Subconscious Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Took the pain away!!, 6 Feb. 2015
Firstly I'm on a hard wooden floor trying to relieve the pain in my back!
It's not working.
I read this in half an hour, on the floor, and loved it. Some real nuggets in here if you are in sales or do any copywriting.
Glad I bought it.
Helped a bit with the back ache.

5x HP 364XL Printer Ink Cartridges Replaces HP 364 Photosmart 7510, 7520, B8550, B8553, B8558, C5380, C6380, D5460, D5463, C309a, C310a, C310c, C410b, C510a, C510c Inks Cartridge
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was excellent and in no way any better or worse than ..., 15 Nov. 2014
Third time I think I've ordered these. Delivery was excellent and in no way any better or worse than the original HP inks. And a third of the price. Cant go wrong!! Awesome. Will order again and again.

How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It
How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome., 7 Nov. 2013
Wakey wakey.
Really glad I read this book. Short. Blunt. True.
Never heard of the author before I found this but glad I did. More of a long winded mantra but one based on fun common sense.

Page: 1 | 2