Profile for MangaPip > Reviews

Content by MangaPip

MangaPip

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Ltd. Edition Film Cell [Blu-ray] [1977]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by movielovers786

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars finally out on Blu-ray and it's better than ever!, 13 Sept. 2011
Pre-ordered this the moment it was available and I am so glad I did. The box set is beautiful and sturdy. Inside, you will find 9 discs, 6 for each film and another 3 filled with hours of bonus features. The image quality is stunning and you can definitely see improvement, especially in the old trilogy.

I know a lot of people are complaining about the small changes that have been done to this release but as a huge Star Wars fan, I can tell you that I really didn't mind them. For example, I was quite happy with the fact that they replaced the bad Yoda Episode 1 puppet with a CGI one. (Don't worry, Yoda is still a puppet in Episode 5 and 6)

In any case, to cut things short, great box set, really happy I got this!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] [2011] [2001]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars A great boxset!, 22 Aug. 2011
The Lord of the Rings, Trilogy blu-ray boxset is a must have for any Lord of the Rings fan. The box is really nice and inside there are 15 discs. 6 blu-ray discs, two for each film and the rest are DVDs with hours of bonus features. I never bought the DVD Extended Editions so I'm glad they released this.

I'm very happy with my purchase.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Expansion Pack (PC/Mac DVD)
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Expansion Pack (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Blizzard does it again, 14 Jan. 2011
Well, Blizzard has done it again :)I personally love this expansion and with this price tag, it's worth it :) A lot of new content! :)

Disney Epic Mickey (Wii)
Disney Epic Mickey (Wii)
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun game for all ages, 14 Jan. 2011
I got this game for my little brother for Christmas and I was supprised to see that even I had a lot of fun with it :)
A great game that's for sure :)