Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

NEW WOMENS LADIES FLAT LOW HEEL BUCKLE CHELSEA ANKLE BOOTS SHOES SIZE 3-8
NEW WOMENS LADIES FLAT LOW HEEL BUCKLE CHELSEA ANKLE BOOTS SHOES SIZE 3-8
Offered by Core Shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Slippery, 19 Feb. 2017
These shoes look great and fit well but they are a nightmare on certain surfaces. I nearly slipped 3 times in one day! Won't be wearing them again.

Mythical Ice Green Tea w/ Honey, Aloe & Stevia 360 ml (Pack of 24)
Mythical Ice Green Tea w/ Honey, Aloe & Stevia 360 ml (Pack of 24)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 July 2016
This drink has a weird after taste

Berrisom - Placenta Firming Hydro Gel Eye Patch - 60 x Pieces - Skin Care - Anti Wrinkle - Anti Aging
Offered by Wishtrend

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite improvement to dark circles and eye bags, 12 Jan. 2016
I absolutely love this eye gel patch. I've used several different products over the years but this is the only one where I felt and saw a visible improvement around my eyes. The dark circles I have suffered from for years have improved dramatically. I use the patches 1-2 times a week.Would definitely recommend!

PREMIUM Vitamin C Serum, Anti-Aging Magic for Face. Hyaluronic Acid. 60 ML.
PREMIUM Vitamin C Serum, Anti-Aging Magic for Face. Hyaluronic Acid. 60 ML.
Offered by NEL Brands, UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tightening skin around eyes, 12 Jan. 2016
It's been a month now since I started using this product and I Can honestly say that it's worked a miracle. I use it every morning and evening after using toner and then I use my normal cream as usual afterwards. I've noticed a definite improvement in the area around my eyes, not only in reducing the fine lines but making my eye bags appear smaller. In fact I would say that my entire face feels a lot more tighter. I've also noticed the scars that I get from my regular spot outbreaks have slowly disappeared. In fact I haven't had a breakout since I've used this. I have dark skin that is also sensitive so I always find it hard to find products that suit my skin but this is a product I plan on using religiously from now on.

Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth
Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent perspective, 29 July 2013
Read this in less than a day - couldn't put it down. This book made me question all the half truths I was taught as a child - a must read!