Profile for Aman Chandhok > Reviews

Aman Chandhok

B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H2 On-Ear Headphones - Carbon Blue
B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H2 On-Ear Headphones - Carbon Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars The best headphones I've ever owned., 25 Nov. 2015
I've had a lot of headphones in my time ranging from the first and second generation Beats studio to Sennhiesers. I currently have a complete JL audio set up in my car so you could say that I love my music and especially my bass.

Until now. I thought the Beats Studio were the best bass headphones out there and the Sennhieser CX500s were the best in ear earphones out on the market. Until I purchased these headphones.

I've always admired the bang olufsen brand however, I've never been impressed with their headphones lack of bass. I ordered these as they were on a lightening deal and for a reasonable price.

When I received them, I was shocked and amazed at how crisp, clear and punchy the bass was. Obviously not head shaking, kick in your teeth bass but the warm, punchy bass you'd expect from high end, in ear headphones. The mids were beautifully present with the highs crisp and prominent. Any bass lover will not be disappointed, as I myself, have been on the look out for a good pair of headphones for over a year.

They aren't noise cancelling however, they do block out a lot of sound with their snug ear cups.

They sit on the ear and the fabric does not irritate of rub against my ear and are a dream to wear for long periods of time.

They are light and sturdy and do not have the cheap feel that beats headphones do.

Any music lover can expect great things from these headphones.

Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset - Black
Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset - Black
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, great sound quality, 5 May 2014
I've owned two pairs of CX-300s and I needed this for work, great sound quality, doesn't fall out of my ears easily, buttons are a bit stiff but other than that it's a great product.

Babyliss 7056CU Cordless Rechargeable 8 In 1 All Over Grooming Kit
Babyliss 7056CU Cordless Rechargeable 8 In 1 All Over Grooming Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 May 2014
Great product, trims my beard nicely but can get a nice close shave too with the relevant attachment, haven't tried the other attachments but I know they'll be great

Kamor® Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable - Thunderbolt Compatible with Gold Plated Connect (Male-Male, 2 Meter / 2m, White) for Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, and Microsoft Surface Pro - High Quality ABS Plastic Housing - in Retail Packaging(White)
Offered by SEDIVA UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 5 May 2014
Great design, good quality, no degrading in picture quality that i can notice and good build. gold doesn't really affect the quality of picture, it's a gimmick but good cable none the less

Amplified Men's Run DMC Logo Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Grey (Charcoal), X-Large
Amplified Men's Run DMC Logo Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Grey (Charcoal), X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars bit tight but no biggy, 5 May 2014
Nice colour, great design, great material, doesn't feel cheap, goes great with a lot of my clothes so very happy

Triangle Circle T Shirt (X Large, Maroon)
Triangle Circle T Shirt (X Large, Maroon)
Offered by TeeIsland

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Triangle Circle T Shirt (Apparel)

Mens Navy Steve Rogers Super Soldier Captain America T Shirt X Large
Mens Navy Steve Rogers Super Soldier Captain America T Shirt X Large
Offered by TruffleShuffleTShirts

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger than an XL that I'm used to, 5 May 2014
It's significantly baggy than a normal XL but it's nice perfect gym t-shirt for me. material isn't itchy so great for lounging around in too.