Profile for Foreigner > Reviews

Foreigner (ENGLAND)

Vax C89-MA-T Air Total Home Multicyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-MA-T Air Total Home Multicyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY ONE!, 25 Jan. 2012
This is without doubt the best hoover I have ever owned! We live in a rented flat with cream carpets and we have a dog, need I say more? This made the carpets look like new and didnt leave a single hair. The turbo brush is amazing. It is also much smaller and lighter than our previous hoover and because of this and how powerful and effective it is, the hoovering is done in half the time with half the effort. Genius!

DAX Short & Neat 99g
DAX Short & Neat 99g
Offered by COSMETICS4UALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Nov. 2011
I have medium length curly thick hair. It goes fizzy and messy if I don't use anything on it. I tried many different hair products: gel, wax, brilliant etc. I tried a few different brand of hair wax and this is the best one so far.

Coco Cool Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 24)
Coco Cool Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 24)

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 Nov. 2011
I am a great fan of coconut water. I decided to give this one a try as well. To be honest, I was tempted by the cheaper price. First of all it is very sweet, 30g of sugar per can! It is meant to hydrate you, in fact I am more thirsty now. It doesn't taste like pure coconut water. It doesn't give the percentage of coconut water on the can. Ingredients: coconut juice, coconut pulp, sugar, water, sodium metabisulphite (E223).

I think I'll go back to Vita Coco even though it is more pricey.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 12:15 PM GMT

Practical English Usage (3rd Edition)
Practical English Usage (3rd Edition)
by Michael Swan

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant reference or study book., 26 Aug. 2010
I am studying English. I find this book very helpful for either studying English or using as a reference book.

Robosapien Multi Speed Fast Dynamic Walking/ Running and Turning Robot
Robosapien Multi Speed Fast Dynamic Walking/ Running and Turning Robot
Offered by gadgeteer73

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 27 Jun. 2010
This is a good quality, durable toy for older kids and all men. My little nephew was scared of it at first but my 17 year old nephew and brother-in-law loved it. Difficult to get the hang of it at first, but when you practise a bit and learn how to program, real fun. It uses a lot of battery so u should better buy an AA to D battery converter kit (they are plastic shells for AA batteries) or rechargeable batteries.