Profile for Dunc > Reviews

LED Lenser H7R Rechargeable Head Lamp (Black) - Box
LED Lenser H7R Rechargeable Head Lamp (Black) - Box

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!, 16 Sept. 2015
THIS PRODUCT IS A FAKE!

Although I was initially happy, after a couple of months usage the brightness failed completely and the torch was very dim despite being fully charged. On contacting LED Lenser with the serial number, they confirmed it was a fake.

Do not buy from Bigsale Shop. It is a rip-off.

Option Paralysis
Option Paralysis
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed, 10 July 2010
This review is from: Option Paralysis (Audio CD)
If you are looking at this item then you probably already know about DEP, in which case just buy it. If you don't know them and you're trying to find something new to listen to, just buy it. Basically just buy it!
I'd agree with everything said in the other reviews. This contains elements of all previous albums, but each element is honed, tightened and improved on. Some anthemic moments, some heartfelt moments, some jazzy noodlings, some classic Dillinger face-meltingly heavy moments. Pure class and an instant classic.

Incidentally I saw them live in June 2010 and the new songs don't just sit well with the older material, they take the set up a notch. Greg said this was the hardest album they have written. Well done boys, it was worth the effort!

Once again, just buy it.

65W Lavolta® Power supply fits A1021 for apple laptops that need a 7.3mm diameter plug including All Apple PowerBook & IBook G3 & G4 Above 500MHz

4.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article, more or less., 15 Mar. 2010
I hate internet reviews. For every 10 good ones there is a negative which puts you off. Such is the case with this item, so I thought I would stick my oar in to help the undecided! I received a very well packaged, genuine Apple part, which is exactly as described. Two things:
1) check the wattage and diameter and make sure this is the right model for your laptop (there is also a 45W model and one with a larger connector). This is the correct replacement for model number A1021.
2) the plug end is not Apple, it is a generic lead that does fit with the rest of the unit. I emailed the company before ordering to check various details and was told this, so I got what I was expecting. And now you know what to expect it shouldn't put you off the product. I just used the plug from my original faulty charger and hey presto, a complete Apple charger again! Although this is obviously no good if it's the plug end that is faulty on your charger...

So in summary, as long as you know it's not completely Apple before you buy, it's great. If unsure email them, I had a very friendly and helpful reply.
Hope this helps!