Profile for Matt > Reviews

Samsung EB-F1A2GBUC Galaxy S II Battery
Samsung EB-F1A2GBUC Galaxy S II Battery
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

3.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, 8 April 2014
Only reason I gave it 3 stars is because it didn't fix my problem. I've found out the problem is with the phone itself not the battery. Nevertheless, this is a good battery and comes partially charged. Would recommend for anyone who wants a spare.

Apple iPhone 5c 16GB Blue SIM-Free Smartphone
Apple iPhone 5c 16GB Blue SIM-Free Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone., 8 April 2014
The phone was delivered within 2 days since I ordered it first class. I'm really pleased with it and it makes a nice change from my old android phone which I've had for nearly 5 years. It came with a lightning charging cable, a USB plug and earphones. But since it doesn't come with a screen protector I suggest getting one along with a case on amazon.
I'm not going to get into the whole android vs iphone debate since I believe it is down to your own preferences and what you want from a phone. I have had androids all my life and fancied a change. I picked the 16GB model because I'm tired of running out of internal memory all the time since my samsung had only 2GB.

P.S. If anyone is undecided about a network, Virgin offer unlimited texts, 150 minutes and 500GB data for £7 a month.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2014 7:12 AM BST

Men's Crosshatch Hi Top Quilted Lace Up Trainers Sneakers Shoes TOLFA2TONE
Men's Crosshatch Hi Top Quilted Lace Up Trainers Sneakers Shoes TOLFA2TONE
Offered by Truefaceuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., 8 April 2014
These are a bit small but once they are broken in I will get used to them. If you're a half size like me I suggest you go up to the next size as these are fairly tight on me. The built quality is really good for such a low price I was surprised. The sole is comfy and a lot more solid than more expensive trainers I've bought on amazon before. It's good you get an extra set of white lases too. I think they are reasonably priced for what you get. Delivery was quick and packaging was secure. Would recommend to anyone.

Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Fitted Sheet, White, Single
Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Fitted Sheet, White, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 26 Feb. 2014
They are really good quality and soft. The elastic is good. They wash well and don't shrink in the machine.

Crocs Unisex Adult's Crocband Flip Flops - Blue (Navy), 8 UK Men/9 UK Women (42-43 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much perfect, 26 Feb. 2014
Bought these as a replacement for some cheap ones that broke. They are very good quality, comfortable, with good grip.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Twin Handled Colander, 24 cm
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Twin Handled Colander, 24 cm
Offered by BARGAIN DEALS UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy but good, 26 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my new flat. It's a decent size and does the job although the build quality is quite flimsy.

Neotechs® Windscreen Car Holder Suction Mount Cradle GPS for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
Offered by Neotechs

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 26 Feb. 2014
Holds my S2 perfectly and sticks on the windscreen very securely. Would definitely recommend if you want to use your phone as a satnav.

Tala 1500 ml/ 3 1/4 lb Classic Airtight Lever Arm Storage Jar
Tala 1500 ml/ 3 1/4 lb Classic Airtight Lever Arm Storage Jar
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Feb. 2014
I bought two of these to store flour and sugar and I wasn't disappointed. They are air tight so the contents don't get damp or go stale. Would definitely recommend.

Nike Skateboarding Paul Rodrigues 6 Black Suede Leather Trainer (UK 8.5 EU 43)
Nike Skateboarding Paul Rodrigues 6 Black Suede Leather Trainer (UK 8.5 EU 43)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Feb. 2014
They fit perfectly, are really comfortable and they look cool too.

(What's the point of this minimum word limit ?)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Feb. 2014
Bought these because I was bored of the same old plain boring underwear and they made the girlfriend laugh. They fit perfectly and are better quality than I expected. The colours and motifs stay clear after many washes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7