Profile for Rawhide > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Paradise Circus
Paradise Circus

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite Massive Attack tracks, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Paradise Circus (MP3 Download)
Obviously subjective but ranks in my top three MA tracks, the intro seems to pop up as background music on trendy TV

Hama Cleaning Pen for Lens
Hama Cleaning Pen for Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly crystal clear clean lenses again, 1 Dec. 2013
Has restored my lens covers back to perfect condition. Easy to use and remove smudges. Was so good my sister had me clean all her lenses too.

Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Offered by Micro-Tools Europe_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Good burst of air, 1 Dec. 2013
When this arrived I thought it looked a bit oversized, however it is exactly the right size to nestle in palm and deliver good strong burst of air with gentle squeezing. Stylish too !

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works, 1 Dec. 2013
Like other reviewers (whose feedback helped me to identify and select this item) I can confirm that the dehumidifier works exceptionally well. We have a ten year old car with fatigued seal around hatchback door which allows slight dampness to enter the boot with heavy rain. Before we would have dripping windscreen on inside on cold mornings, since placing in the car we have sailed through three frosts with absolutely no condensation. Really works !

RDX Gym Weight Lifting Neoprene Belt Back Training Support Fitness Exercise Bodybuilding
Offered by B2Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, recommended for intermediate weight lifters, 1 Dec. 2013
Less bulky design than previous belts I've used. This belt is more comfortable however can provide less support; the belt allows for more mobility which is good for squats, dead lifts and power cleans but not as supportive for over head pressing. Belt is high quality and is good for intermediate weight lifters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended - works well, 27 Mar. 2013
These do a good job of cutting out majority of ambient noise. I am a very light sleeper but use these occasionally to block out distrurbing background noise. I find that straight out of the pack they are a little on the large size and unless you are Desperate Dan sized you may find these slightly obstrusive when sleeping. However I pulled off a lump, massgaged it into correct shape and with some experimenting found the right size to fit in ear without protruding / feeling uncomfortable lying on pillow. After a number of uses the exterior picks up ear wax and loses contact adhesion - this is the time to pitch and start afresh.

DAY 2DAY ACCESSORIES BB96100 BAS420 BA S420 BATTERY FOR HTC WILDFIRE LEGEND G...
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement battery for Wildfire, 27 Mar. 2013
My original HTC Wildfire battery died after several years use and I bought this after reading other reviews. Excellent performance and good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars For when you cant drink the bottle in one go, 27 Mar. 2013
My old wine saver finally gave up the ghost after many years of service when O ring inside perished. This is identical so knew I would be happy. The grip fits well in palm, I dont think the alternative detonator style plunger that is available would be so well ergonomically shaped to pump comfortably. The saver removes majority of air from the partly poured wine bottle, to prevent oxidation on storage. Upon pulling the stopper out you always get a reassuring whoosh as the vacuum is released. I would have given it 5 stars except it arrived with packed 2 stoppers instead of 4 as advertised.

Lansky Sharpeners 4-Rod Deluxe Turn Box Sharpener - Yellow
Lansky Sharpeners 4-Rod Deluxe Turn Box Sharpener - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace Knife Sharpener, 27 Mar. 2013
There are occasions when you come across something that works really well and this is one such product. I had seen a similar principle based product demonstrated on youtube by a ninja who sharped a blade to lethal level. However when searching Amazon a much later date for a Chantry style bench knife sharpener I read a review suggesting the Lansky is a better option and doesnt erode the cutting edge of knife like other systems. The Lansky sharpener is easy to use and has been used to sharpen a block of Kitchen knives which were very blunt. Takes a little while to do each one - only gentle strokes required, but gives great results. the block is quite small and could easily be used out of the kitchen, e.g. for hiking - but you would need a firm level surface

Hoya 52mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter
Hoya 52mm UV(C) Digital HMC Screw-in Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lens Protector, 27 Mar. 2013
Great fit and protection on Nikon D5100. Good value, so I bought three - one for each of my lenses

Page: 1 | 2