Profile for Benquasha Fraser > Reviews

Oxford German Verbpack
Oxford German Verbpack
by Valerie Grundy

5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend!, 10 May 2006
This review is from: Oxford German Verbpack (Paperback)
I am studying A-Level German and I had to write a 1500 word essay in German. Grammar isn't one of my strong points and I can never get the verbs right. This book was unbelievably helpful to me when I was writing it. It has 55 different ways of conjugating German Verbs. Then at the back there is a list of all the German Verbs (I haven't found one that isn't there yet). The list tells you which of the 55 patterns each verb follows and whether it uses haben or sein in the perfect tense. After using this book none of the verbs I used in my essay were wrong. I highly recommend this book to anyone studying German at any level.

Men With Brooms [DVD]
Men With Brooms [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Gross

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film..., 1 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Men With Brooms [DVD] (DVD)
Ok, so it's a formula that's been used before and you know how it's going to end, but that's beside the point. It allows you to get to know the characters better. This has Humour, Tension, Sad Moments and Happy fuzzy feeling moments. I love watching it, then again, I'm a really big fan of Paul Gross.
If you want some laughs, watch the out-takes. They are absolutely hilarious!