Profile for Kindle Queen > Reviews

Content by Kindle Queen

Kindle Queen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jalee 2 Pack Remanufactured For HP 301 XL 301XL Ink Cartridges Compatible For CH561EE CH562EE CH563EE CH564EE HP Deskjet 1000 1010 1050 1055 1510 1512 1514 2000 2050 2054a 2510 2514 2540 2542 2544 2549 3000 3050 3050se 3052 A 3054a 3055 3059a , HP Envy 4500 4502 4504 4505 4507 5530 5532 5534 5539 e All-in-One, HP Officejet 2620 2622 2624 4630 4632 4634 4636 (1 Black + 1 Colour)
Offered by Jalee mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous service and product!, 5 Jun. 2017
Arrived well before due date! Seller contacted me with a lovely message when item was dispatched. No problems - printer recognised cartridges straightaway. Very happy would highly recommend. Value for money and excellent customer service.

Motion Sensor Light for Wardrobe - JEBSENS T03W Stick-on Anywhere Closet Light Rechargeable for Cabinet, Cupboard, Stair, Hallway with Free USB Cable, 3M Adhesive, Base Plate and Screws Included - Warm White
Offered by Jebsens UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 for under kitchen cabinets - very easy to set up and use, 16 Sept. 2016
Bought 2 for under kitchen cabinets - very easy to set up and use, bright light. Only gripe is I am having to recharge them after less than a week.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!, 15 July 2016
I normally get eaten alive by anything and everything with more than 2 legs and I'm allergic to any kind of venom so holidays have been ruined in the past. Last time in Greece ended up having operation on my foot while on holiday to cut out the poison!
So with trepidation I took Lifesystems Exped 100 to Turkey and hoped for the best. Yes I got bitten - on the first night before I'd had chance to protect mysel. Yes it went septic and I needed treatment BUT thankfully it cleared up quickly AND not one more bite for the whole holiday! Not even a nibble! I used Lifesystems every night and sometimes during the day - fabulous result for me. Might have been overkill using the 100 instead of the 50 but there was no smell and no stains on my clothes. I will always use this now and highly recommend to anyone else who is plagued by flying things!!

uSkin Care Anti Ageing Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl.oz (30 ml)
uSkin Care Anti Ageing Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl.oz (30 ml)
Offered by uSkin Care Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew! I can hold off the Botox for a bit longer!, 25 Jun. 2016
Ive been using this serum for around a week/ten days. I'm 53 with pretty good skin, never had spots and thankfully fairly wrinkle free. I don't shy away from the sun and when I was younger sun screen was a swear word!
I'm a realist and probably on the wrong side of sceptical when trying new face creams and potions which advertise ridiculous claims to make you "look 10 years younger" and "melts away wrinkles". I figure I've lived in my skin for 53 years and some days I look fresh and gorgeous and other days I look like death warmed up. But my face has earned that entitlement, my body while still a size 10 certainly does not look like its in its 20's or 30's so why should I expect my face to? I leave worrying about a bit of flab and a few wrinkles to the obsessive which is why I'm amazed and amused when I read reviews on here from girls in their 20's! But this is a sign of the times sadly and a fruitless pursuit for perfection. Fillers and Botox are the new normal now and whilst I agree that some women look amazing there are a fair few who wouldn't look out of place in Madam Toussards.
BUT..... I have to say that since using the serum I've noticed a lovely glow to my skin, the blemishes (which are inevitable with age) have all but disappeared and my makeup looks flawless. This time of year I only use a good BB cream as foundation because it's light and my face is always tanned so foundation would look too heavy, but I always feel a bit "naked". Now my makeup looks pretty much perfect, smooth and flawless. Sometimes I don't even bother with the BB cream! (Literally unheard of normally!).
If it's had this effect in 10 days then I'm very happy and will continue using a part of my daily routine now - I just cleanse my face with cream cleanser, half fill the dropper with the serum, put a few drops into my hand, rub my fingers together then smooth over my entire face and neck. I wait til it drys then apply my normal light "day" moisturiser. I follow the same routine at night but apply a heavier "night" moisturiser. Each day I can see better results - my skin obviously loves this serum and it's at a price which I can afford to continue buying so good news all round.

Inspired 500ml UPVC and Conservatory Cleaner
Inspired 500ml UPVC and Conservatory Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS MAGICAL!, 21 Jun. 2016
This stuff is pure magic! I have just Spring cleaned my huge conservatory - believe me it needed it. I usually hate doing this it's hard work and never comes up very clean with bleach or whatever I can get my hands on.
Inspired literally cuts through the dirt and grime- easy and makes cleaning a pleasure! The results are amazing- the UPVC is sparkling again like new. I even cleaned an old freezer which was discoloured with age - came up like new!
Happy Days! Buy this stuff, get some tunes blasting and clean to your hearts content. Brilliant product.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Have a fire extinguisher at the ready.!, 28 May 2016
Used charger once. Didn't charge my iPhone any quicker than my apple charger in fact was probably slower. What worried me the most though was the charger was incredibly hot after using for just over an hour. The 3 pins were too hot to touch and the plug itself was very hot.
Also annoyingly I've been getting lots of "hey Jill" emails supposedly from the main man at the company stating he'd love to hear my feedback, any questions etc. Apparently all replies go direct to his personal inbox and he replies straightaway. Load of bunkum - I asked him about the fire risk from using charger - no response just more inane emails. It's a selling gimmick and I bloody hate sellers who use this ploy!!
I've returned the charger and as per Amazons amazing customer service have received a full refund including postage.

The Forgotten Woman: A gripping, emotional rollercoaster read you'll devour in one sitting

5.0 out of 5 stars Page Turning Perfection!, 28 April 2016
Omg can this author get any better? I literally cannot put into words how good her books are - and this one is up there with the rest. Roll on May when the next compelling novel is out!

iPhone 6s Case Silicone Transparent,ESR® Dual Layer Shockproof [Drop Protection] with Hybrid Hard PC Back Cover and Soft TPU Bumper for 4.7 inch iPhone 6/6S (Champagne Gold)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect iPhone 6 case., 18 April 2016
Beautiful case that not only protects my iPhone it also gives it a very classy look. Every loves it....had lots of compliments.

Anbero FM Transmitter Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit MP3 Player Radio Adapter with Dual USB Charger, Digital Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further!, 31 Mar. 2016
I love this little gadget it makes driving a pleasure listening to my favourite music and not having to fiddle about with my phone. The connector was slightly loose in the cigarette socket but a little blue tack soon fixed this. I emailed the seller for advice and he responded very quickly and followed up to check everything was OK. Couldn't as for more. Lovely product and good communication. High recommend .

iPhone 6 ONLY Tempered Glass Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) - (1 x Protector)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy you screen protector from anyone else!, 31 Mar. 2016
So happy with iPhone 6 glass screen protector. The packaging is amazing to start with includes everything you need plus some sweets! What a lovely touch. The screen protector is very easy to apply no bubbles no dust and got it perfect first time! This is a company who knows what a customer wants and every detail is thought of from the packaging to the instructions to the product. I'm very impressed and I'm normally very hard to impress. 10 out of 10.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5