Profile for GiGi > Reviews

GiGi (Scotland)

The One
The One

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible but it got me!, 29 July 2017
This review is from: The One (Kindle Edition)
Totally predictable! Verging on the ridiculous... but I couldn't put it down! I thought it was going to be deeper or darker; just an easy going read.

2017 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary 12 Month Hard
2017 Moleskine Pocket Daily Diary 12 Month Hard
Offered by The Malvern Bookcase

4.0 out of 5 stars 😔 Where's my address book insert?, 9 Jan. 2017
Now onto my 10th year of buying this diary; so guess it's made a good impression on me!

However! There's no address book insert at the back this time!!! What am I gonna do? Last years is a bit too well thumbed to transfer into my lovely new one!

After Anna
After Anna

1.0 out of 5 stars I kept thinking it would get better.., 6 Dec. 2015
This review is from: After Anna (Kindle Edition)
Dear dear dear! Oh dear! Yep I was drawn in by the 99p price tag. I kept thinking it would get better......but it didn't. The storyline was so far fetched, but for some strange reason I carried on in the hope that it would get better. Given that Julia was a divorce lawyer, her character seemed to have no traces of a lawyer in her. There was once particular scene where Brian was telling he was leaving and she just took the conversation...no argument nothing! And this didn't fit with his character either. Yes Edna was a a bitter spurned mother-in-law, but for all this to happen.....seriously?????
Don't waste your time. Go write your Christmas cards!

Your Coffee Break for the Brain: A Compilation of Stories and Quotes, Inspirations and Tips

3.0 out of 5 stars mmm strange!, 3 Jun. 2014
Loved all the content, however, the formatting on my iPhone kindle app was all weird! Strange really strange! Still good tho!

Steve Jobs The Man Who Thought Different
Steve Jobs The Man Who Thought Different

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally surprised me!, 11 Jan. 2014
I bought this book because I was intrigued about Steve jobs! From what I've learnt by reading the book, I now know that I didn't really know a thing about the man! I was amazed at his tyrannical perfectionism and how he got away with what he did, yet at the same time I admired his persistence and tenacity......reinforcing the need for a degree of arrogance and total self belief required in order to achieve and succeed on this scale. On the whole, he was a great great man!

2008 Jack Vettriano Small Magneto Diary
2008 Jack Vettriano Small Magneto Diary
by teNeues Publishing Ltd
Edition: Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars Columns too thin!!!, 5 Nov. 2007
I bought a diary of this type last year, and it just wasn't wide enough!! You get one week to two pages...........across the pages! So it's much too thin to write stuff in! Also I remember it didn't have a calender of the previous and forthcoming year - I didn't realise how much I relied on that! On a plus side, it did have a handy litte flap at the back for keeping things! I wouldn't buy this type again.