Profile for MR D COX > Reviews

MR D COX

Page: 1 | 2
7MM Men's Eternity Titanium Ring Wedding Band with CZ Size V 1/2
7MM Men's Eternity Titanium Ring Wedding Band with CZ Size V 1/2
Offered by Ultimate Metals Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 26 Mar. 2014
My partner bought me this as a present for my 50th birthday and I love it. The ring is a quality product and looks fantastic and looks far more expensive than it actually was.

Bose ® SoundLink ® Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Matte Finish/Dark Grey Nylon Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounds, 26 Mar. 2014
Never really thought about how music sounds until I bought this. Wanted a mobile speaker to play music via Bluetooth from my Kindle and took the plunge with the Bose Soundlink. All I can say is Wow. The clarity and quality of sound is unbelievable and I now understand why you would invest a little more money into buying a Bose product. I had often wondered whether spending this amount of money would be worthwhile. The answer is simply YES. I'm hearing things on music tracks that I've never heard before and really enjoying listening to my music collection again. Thoroughly recommend this to everyone

Set Of 10 14cm Terracotta Tapas Dishes
Set Of 10 14cm Terracotta Tapas Dishes
Offered by Paelleros Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 2 Feb. 2014
Bought these dishes as I was doing tapas for my partner's birthday and wanted something authentic to put the food in. They arrived quickly, however, 4 were smashed amongst the packaging. I immediately contacted the seller by email, via my amazon order, and within minutes had received an apology and advice that replacements would be posted out that day, and true to their word the replacements arrived a few days later and in time for when I needed them.

The dishes come with guidelines on how to prepare the dishes prior to use and they were just what I wanted. Would certainly recommend these dishes and the seller as their customer service was brilliant.

Miore Eternity Ring, 9ct White Gold, Diamond and Blue Topaz Eternity Ring, Size N, MT028BTRO

5.0 out of 5 stars 40th birthday present, 2 Feb. 2014
Bought this ring as a present for my partner for her 40th birthday and have to say it was well worth the money. The ring arrived in a lovely presentation box and the ring itself was exactly what I had hoped it would be. Looks fantastic and my partner loves it. Would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Andrew James Electric Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Red Includes Splash Guard 5.2L Bowl And Spatula

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great price, 12 Dec. 2013
Was bought this as an early Christmas present from my mum and its fantastic. Does everything you would want and more. Before buying this mixer I read a lot of the existing reviews and was a little bit worried that it might be overly noisy, however, it wasn't. I can't understand why people would focus on this, yes it makes a noise, but what do you expect from a mixer......a stealth mode? Suffice to say that I am now making my own bread and lots of cakes to keep the family happy. Would thoroughly recommend this to anyone.

GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a free app at all, 1 Dec. 2013
Thought I would download this as free app of the day. However, came to use it and the first thing is to buy your car using credits that you've been given! However, you don't get enough credits to get one, but you can buy credits, which therefore means this is not a free app. Deleted this straight away as don't take kindly to being lied to.

Guess The Movie
Guess The Movie

3.0 out of 5 stars good brain teaser, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Guess The Movie (App)
Well worth a download to test the grey matter. Some are so easy but many take a little thought and guesswork

Poetic CoverMate case for Kindle Fire HD 7 OLD SCHOOL (Automatically Wakes and Puts Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet to Sleep)(Intergrated HandStrap)(Has Open Slot for Charger Port)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, excellent, excellent, 20 Mar. 2013
Need I say more. Love this product. Great value for money, arrived quickly and does the job of protecting my new Kindle FIre HD. And it looks cool as well.

JET
JET

4.0 out of 5 stars Well paced action packed read, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: JET (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Each chapter left you wanting to carry on with the next to discover how the story would unfold. Will definitely read the rest of the series

Safe House
Safe House

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storyline, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
Wasn't sure I'd like this book at first, but after a couple of pages I was hooked. The story carries you along leaving you with questions that are answered as the plot gathers pace.

Page: 1 | 2