Profile for Lotty > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Born to Die
Born to Die

3.0 out of 5 stars This album's ok, but to be honest I find ..., 20 May 2015
This review is from: Born to Die (Audio CD)
This album's ok, but to be honest I find it quite a depressing listen. Nothing really upbeat. Not my kind of album I'm afraid!

Blackout roller blind in Cream for Velux window code GGL/GHL/GEL/GPL M04 OR 1 OR 304

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 May 2015
Bought two of these - they were a lot cheaper than the Velux brand. They have been great. Had them a while now and they are still going strong.

Coldplay Live 2012 [CD+DVD--CD Case]
Coldplay Live 2012 [CD+DVD--CD Case]
Offered by Great Price Media EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Album, 20 May 2015
What an album!! The atmosphere is absolutely fantastic as it was recorded live in Paris. Have listened to this over and over again - it's Colplay at their best I would say.

The Best Of
The Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars What a voice!, 20 May 2015
This review is from: The Best Of (Audio CD)
What can I say about any album by Paul Carrack? He has THE most beautiful voice ever!! We have been to see him now every year at Sheffield for the last 6-7 years - what a fantastic show he always puts on - and his albums are just as fantastic - nothing I don't like about this at all. Well worth buying.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit dated, but worth buying, 20 May 2015
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Bought this album after searching for the singer of "Now and Forever" for years!! Hazard also fantastic. I'm not keen on a lot of the other songs, to me they just sound dated, but worth buying just for the beautiful song Now & Forever!

The Dance
The Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album!, 20 May 2015
This review is from: The Dance (Audio CD)
This album is fantastic. Absolutely love Landslide. Stevie Nick's voice is one of the best! Well worth buying!

We Are All We Need
We Are All We Need

5.0 out of 5 stars Different!, 20 May 2015
This review is from: We Are All We Need (Audio CD)
I love this album, but think it depends how you feel! If you've had a bad day, then perhaps it's not the best thing to listen to as the songs can seem a little sad, to me anyway. I do like this though. It's a bit different and the electro sound catchy.

The Ultimate Luther Vandross
The Ultimate Luther Vandross

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic CD, 20 May 2015
This is my second purchase of this CD. I absolutely love it and when my daughter-in-law heard it she wanted one too so have bought this one for her! Well worth buying, especially for the Dance With My Father single. Can't beat it!

Ex-Pro® 1000mA / 1A USB charging AC power Adaptor Charger for Apple iPhone 5, iPod touch 5th Gen, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini [Black]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 May 2015
Great for the price. Had already got a charger, but couldn't find it anywhere so purchased this one because it was reasonably priced and I needed it to go on holiday to charge my ipod. Has been great. No problems. Never found the other charger!!

Judge John Deed - Complete BBC Series 3 & 4 [DVD]
Judge John Deed - Complete BBC Series 3 & 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 May 2015
Scrumptious Martin Shaw!! Everything he does is fantastic. Judge Deed is no exception and well worth buying to watch again.

Page: 1 | 2