Profile for Michaela Lock > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rosewood Snowman Rope Tug Dog Toy
Rosewood Snowman Rope Tug Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog toy - worth a buy!, 26 Dec. 2014
Bought this for the family dog this Christmas and it went down a treat - ended up being her favourite toy! Numerous play times with lots of tugging and hasn't fallen apart yet so well worth a buy!

Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy!, 5 April 2014
I really don't know what I did before my steamer! I use it every day now, as it is just so easy to use. It is great quality, and very easy to clean and store. The book that comes with it gives you good timings on how to steam various foods, which came in useful. A must have in every household!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous!, 5 April 2014
I had my nails professionally done about a year ago and they used this make and colour and I loved it so much I had to buy the polish so I could do it myself at home. It is a great quality, only needs 2 coats and it dries super quick. The Passionate Kisses (463) colour is a gorgeous red with faint sparkly bits. I always get complimented on my nails when I wear this colour, a must buy!

Saffron Kajal Genius Black Eyeliner
Saffron Kajal Genius Black Eyeliner
Offered by SNH Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 May 2013
I wear eyeliner all the time so love trying out new ones, and I absolutely love this one! It looks a bit strange, like a giant black lipstick but it is really really easy to apply, looks good on and stays on throughout the day. A must try product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour and great quality!, 31 May 2013
I always find blouses ridiculously expensive for what they are so imagine my surprise at finding this one so reasonably priced. It is an absolutely gorgeous colour (have received so many compliments) and a really great quality. Beautiful!

The Home of Fashion New Womens Black Crew Neck Long Sleeve Jersey T Shirt Crop Top Size 8-14 (SM (8-10))
Offered by Inaaya Fashions Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 May 2013
Bought this to wear with a high wasted skirt and it is perfect! Really great quality for the price. Isn't a too small crop top, so doesn't come right under your bra line - still manages to cover you up and look classy yet show off your skin by revealing your stomach. Love it - a must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 31 May 2013
Bought this for a fancy dress event and received so many compliments! Please note there is a discreet hidden zip at the side - I embarrassingly spent an hour trying to loosen the ribbons at the back so I could get it on first time!!!! The zip makes it really easy to get on, the ribbons are real at the back so you can tighten it to create extra curves! Also the tutu comes separate so you can wear a different bottom if you want to (I wore it as pictured and it looked stunning). A must buy - such good quality!

Womens Long Jersey Maxi Dress Skirt - Black - SM 8-10
Womens Long Jersey Maxi Dress Skirt - Black - SM 8-10
Offered by Crazy Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 31 May 2013
A really nice skirt! Great length (i'm 5ft6" and it goes nicely to the floor) and good quality - not see through. Great buy for the price!

NEW Sexy Beautiful Layered wavy Red mix Long Ladies Wigs Burgundy Skin Top Wig from Wiwigs
Offered by Wiwigs Stylish Hair Store (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and a must buy!, 31 May 2013
If you're even thinking about buying this - just do it! I received so many compliments whilst wearing it with many saying I should make it my natural hair colour! It fits so well and looks like real hair - I wore it for a night out and didn't want to take it off once (no hot head or anything). A must buy - it is honestly gorgeous and great value for the quality and realness.

WOMENS LADIES BLACK AND WHITE TRIBAL AZTEC LONG SLEEVED MIDI DRESS (8/10)
WOMENS LADIES BLACK AND WHITE TRIBAL AZTEC LONG SLEEVED MIDI DRESS (8/10)
Offered by Brookam Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 31 May 2013
Love love love this dress! I get so many compliments when I wear it!! For the price it is great quality. I bought my normal size and it fits perfectly, nice and tight to show off your figure and not at all see-through. A must buy!

Page: 1 | 2