Profile for urbanchic > Reviews

Justified
Justified
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars You've Got To Get This!!, 6 Nov. 2002
This review is from: Justified (Audio CD)
Anyone who thinks Justin Timberlake can't sing..Just listen to this album it really showcases his amazing voice!! Justin is a very taleted singer and has a beautifull voice and he definitely proves he can sing on this album!!
This album doesn't only cover one genre of music, personally I am into RnB, HipHop & soul and 'Justified' covers all these genres and more!!
All the tracks on Justified are excellent there isn't one song which isn't worth listening to. My personall favourites are: Seorita, Cry me a river, Last Night, (Oh no) What you got, Worthy of & Rock your body but I luv all the tracks it's really hard to pick my favourites!!
Alltogether this album is 1 in a million! It is very individual and I'm sure you won't find any other album which sounds quite like it!! It is a masterpice. I would recommend it to anyone, you won't be dissapointed!!
One word to sum up this album is:- Incredible!!