Profile for Bald eagle > Reviews

Content by Bald eagle

Bald eagle "Rog" (Hampshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dictator (Cicero Trilogy)
Dictator (Cicero Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 1 Jan. 2016
Brilliant series of novels, highly recommended.

Rotary Men's Aquaspeed Black Dial Watch- AGB00068/W/04
Rotary Men's Aquaspeed Black Dial Watch- AGB00068/W/04

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 1 Jan. 2016
I had an Omega Seamster for decades. This looks and feels just the same, just did not cost anything like as much.

MATSU Luxury Men Winter Warm Lambskin Leather Gloves M1006 (L, Black-Non TouchScreen)
Offered by Matsu Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 1 Jan. 2016
It's nice to be able to choose width and length which means that the gloves fit perfectly. So far, no bagging or stretching. Really pleased.

Beurer HK54 Easy Fix Multi-Functional Heating Pad
Beurer HK54 Easy Fix Multi-Functional Heating Pad

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice ... but no., 1 Jan. 2016
Looks and feels fit for purpose but the collar never really got warm, (my microwavable wheat bag gets much hotter). The multi-function switch went phut, with a charring smell, after 30 minutes use. Returned straightaway I'm afraid

TireTek Premium Tyre Pressure Gauge - Large Dial
TireTek Premium Tyre Pressure Gauge - Large Dial
Offered by Odyseaco

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to check them regularly, 4 Sept. 2015
Modern tyres hold their pressures well, (unlike the tyres of my youth!), nonetheless, I like to check them regularly. My the air machine at my local Esso service station charges 50p to check tyre pressures, (whether or not they need inflation), so I find it handy to check them at home first and then pay if the pressures are out. This gauge is perfect for the job. It is accurate, well made and easy to use. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Indian Sandalwood Shave Soap 100g
Indian Sandalwood Shave Soap 100g

2.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to like this. Traditional shaving soap with a traditional aroma, 26 Aug. 2015
I really wanted to like this. Traditional shaving soap with a traditional aroma. In practice I find better much better lather from the Wilkinson Sword equivalent, (£2.99 in Boots) and the perfume fades so quickly that it is irrelevant. I am going back to the drawing board, (currently trying Taylor of Old Bond Street).

Homgaty Car Dashboard Sticky Pad Non-slip Mat Handy For iPhone Keys Coins Holder
Offered by Happy eTrade

3.0 out of 5 stars Theoretically brilliant but in practice I won't use the other five, 26 Aug. 2015
Surprising this! It does exactly what it says it does. It is very sticky, it will hold your phone anywhere, (on the ceiling probably), so there is absolutely no way I can criticise the performance. Why 3 stars? Firstly, I was expecting a 'traditional' 'non-stick' mat the size of an iPhone. What I received was a pack of 6 very 'dry' sticky mats. I have used one. After a day's use, (phone on, phone off) etc, the shape stretched and deformed but the remained very sticky. Theoretically brilliant but in practice I won't use the other five. So! There is something especially sticky here but it failed in practice. Sorry Homgaty.

iPhone 6S Case, leather. Premium, Slim, Italian Leather Stand Case for Apple iPhone by TORRO (iPhone 6 / 6S, Black)
Offered by TORRO Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it says ..., 26 Aug. 2015
This is my 3rd iPhone and, possibly, my 15th iPhone cover. I bought this one with some trepidation as all the others significantly failed to deliver the practical and 'handfeel' features that a cover for a (very) expensive phone should deliver. This one does and, despite my cynicism, I'm really impressed. It's been in my hand / pocket for weeks now but it has retained it's structural integrity; the magnetic closure is effective without really being noticeable and it just feels nice to hold. When I bought this cover I also bought the Apple iPhone 6 cover as an insurance. The Apple cover is still in the drawer.

Scotts Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Lawn Food Tub, 2 kg
Scotts Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Lawn Food Tub, 2 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Miracle Gro fertiliser on my plants for years with excellent results. The first application of the lawn version ..., 31 May 2015
I have used Miracle Gro fertiliser on my plants for years with excellent results. The first application of the lawn version seems to continue the trend. I have stopped using granular fertiliser because, not matter how careful I was, I still had burned patches resulting from over application. This is much better.

HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper 250G/M2 10x15 60 Sheets
HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper 250G/M2 10x15 60 Sheets

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 May 2015
Produces excellent photographs from my HP Envy printer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5