Profile for Bob > Reviews

Content by Bob

Bob

Cold Equations: The Persistence of Memory: Book One (Star Trek Seekers 1)
Cold Equations: The Persistence of Memory: Book One (Star Trek Seekers 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 25 Oct. 2013
I chose this book by David Mack after reading his Star Trek Destiny books. Being long time reader of the SF genre I have always been a bit wary of books based on tv series. However, I have really enjoyed David Mack's books and found the them both true to the Start Trek spirit, whilst also developing imaginative plot lines that give you a real feel for the vastness of the universe. Definitely worth reading, in my opinion, if you are a Star Trek fan or just enjoy Science Fiction

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Glass Black Metal TV Stand, 14 Feb. 2010
This product is good quality and looks good with my 37" GL TV sitting on it. There is plenty of shelf room for you blue ray, sat box etc. It was delivered promptly and had all the bits needed to assemble it.

A word of warning though. At first I thought it would be a piece of cake to assemble it, as it did not have many bits to put together. However, the top piece of glass shelving has to be screwed in to the metal frame and you have to push the bolt up through a hole in the hollow frame and screw it in using an allen key (supplied). The first went in easily giving me a false sense of security. The second was more problamatic and eventualy I lost the bolt inside the frame. It took me half an hour to fish it out with my finger, so I attached some wire to it so that if that happened again I could just pull it out. It did.

Eventualy a got three of the four bolts in. Then I lost the allen key in the frame. I could not bring my self to fish around for another half hour retrieving it. Luckily I found another in my tool draw which I attached a wire to. Finally it was assembled.

Don't let this put you off the product, as I am the world worst DIY manHD40B LCD Plasma 26"-42" Glass Black Metal TV Stand