Profile for sharon payne > Reviews

sharon payne

Manchester Utd Calendar 2014
Manchester Utd Calendar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars calendar, 25 May 2014
We areall great Manchester United fans in our family, we have a calendar every year, it was good value and we were very pleased with it.

Gangsta Granny
Gangsta Granny
by David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars kids books, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Gangsta Granny (Paperback)
my young lad loves all the David Walliams books he's nearly got the whole set. Very good value on amazon

Wenko 19637100 Freestanding toilet roll holder 2 in 1, Metal  Stainless steel, 25.5 x 54 x 18 cm, Shiny
Wenko 19637100 Freestanding toilet roll holder 2 in 1, Metal Stainless steel, 25.5 x 54 x 18 cm, Shiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Free Standing Toilet Roll Holder, 17 Oct. 2013
Good free standing holder, doesn't fall over, good for spare toilet rolls, like the way it bends over at top for toilet roll in use, been looking for one of these for ages, yes I would recommend this item.

TERRACOTTA LUXURY SHAGGY RUG 5 SIZES AVAILABLE 60cmx110cm (2ft x 3ft7")
TERRACOTTA LUXURY SHAGGY RUG 5 SIZES AVAILABLE 60cmx110cm (2ft x 3ft7")
Offered by The Rug House Ltd. (Same Day Dispatch - Before 1pm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terracotta Shaggy Rug, 17 Oct. 2013
loved my rug, very good quality, good value for money,love the colour I would recommend this to any one, just what I was looking for.

Capezio Dance Letters Bowling Bag
Capezio Dance Letters Bowling Bag
Offered by GymJam Dancewear

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value for the money, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Capezio B80 Dance Letter Bag
the bag was bought for a present I was very pleased with it. It was a lot stronger than I thought it would be and ideal for dance wear. It is very modern and thats what the young people like. I would recommend this to a friend.