Profile for A R E BENNETT > Reviews

Content by A R E BENNETT

A R E BENNETT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BTSKY Magnetic Cupboard Locks for Baby Care Child Proofing (8 Locks + 2 Key)
BTSKY Magnetic Cupboard Locks for Baby Care Child Proofing (8 Locks + 2 Key)
Offered by warm-smile

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad little catches for child safety., 14 Jun. 2016
These catches are great for the price and hold well too. I have an inquisitive little 1 year old and he love to open everything especially the cupboards and draws that he shouldn't be opening!
As I said they hold well but I wouldn't complain if your five year old swings off the cupboard door forcing the lock to come unstuck. I don't think any catch on the market would be sufficient...!

Disney Mickey Mouse SuperShape Foil Balloon
Disney Mickey Mouse SuperShape Foil Balloon
Offered by Pink Fizz Parties Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foil balloons for the price., 14 Jun. 2016
I wanted to wait a while in order to see how long the foil balloons would hold out. I am pretty impressed with all three of them. They are still afloat with a helium from one of the suppliers here on Amazon. This would be the 4th day now and for the price I cannot complain. I will definitely be coming back to this supplier for future party balloons.

VonHaus TV Bracket Wall Mount with Tilt- for 32"-55" LCD LED Plasma Flat Panels - Flat to Wall
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wall bracket and holds the TV close to the wall., 28 April 2016
I bought this product with the knowledge that my Sony Bravia was going to be an issue to mount!
Besides it is a bold claim to say it is a universal mount of which most companies are making in there description!

I bought this for 3 reasons mainly
1. The wall bracket had a great reviews.
2. It had a low profile ie. It sits closer to the wall (probably one of the best).
3. If it didn't work I wouldn't be too annoyed for the grand total of £9 Inc shipping..

Well it arrive very quickly, I think it came 2 days after ordering after 1700 and 3 days before the earliest delivery date (great as my 10 month old discovered the enjoyment of beating objects off the screen so it was a pleasant surprise to receive it early, thank you Von Haus)

OK the only issue I found was the mounting complications with Sony Bravias. This was because the spacers and screws were not right for the TV unit. I am sure this is more than enough for other brands that adopt an iso system!
Ok back to my Bravia I had to make 4 spacers and find 4 screws to mount it to the brackets.

The top left and right of the TV need 2x 45mm spacers and 2x 55mm M6 screws
The bottom left and right of the TV require 2x 35mm spacers and 2x 45mm M5 screws

(Note you may not be able to find the correct length screw so cut down over sized ones. Don't attempt to drive them in as this will result in damaging your TV)

If this all seems too much you can by the spacer kit on amazon for a further £10.. that will total around £20 to mount the unit still cheaper than the dedicated TV brackets....

Overall I am very please with this product, it is sturdy and well built and cheap. The kit contains pretty much what you need for NORMAL TVs.
I would buy this product again for mounting additional TVs and I would recommend it to my friends too.

30 (6 SETS + 6 BLACK) Compatible Epson T1816 (18XL Series) Ink Cartridges for XP-102 XP-202 XP-205 XP-212 XP-215 XP-225 XP-30 XP-33 XP-302 XP-305 XP-312 XP-315 XP-322 XP-325 XP-402 XP-405 XP-405WH XP-412 XP-415 XP-422 XP-425 - Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow, High Capacity
Offered by Printing Pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price and quantity. Why are some buyers complaining?, 22 April 2016
To be honest I am impressed with the ink cartridges. The quality and prints are great I would not say 100% but pretty dam close. For those that have complained about this product what do you expect they are probably 5-8% of the Official cartridges price! Surely there will be some that are slightly below expectations besides there are another 5 more of that particular ink to try from. I honestly would recommend this traders product to fellow users. I just hope that they still have the ink in stock when I come to buy again as it will be a while.

Printer Epson XP-312

100 x 14cm Crosshair Air Rifle Pistol Targets (100gsm
100 x 14cm Crosshair Air Rifle Pistol Targets (100gsm
Offered by Contact Left Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great targets, cheap and rapid shiping., 2 April 2016
Good little targets. I was worried that they were too weak to support themselves in the pellet trap (i.e. they will fold into the trap once the pellet passes through it!). However even with a low powered 0.22" pistol managed to cleanly penetrate and remain in position.
Another reason I purchased this type of pattern of target is because it is easily to distinguish where the pellets hit.
To use this targets alone (without trap) I would advise clamping the edges with something stronger as they can flap in the wind. Good luck hitting anything in a gust....!
Oh one last thing, the shipping is quick 1-2 days

Evolva Future Technology T20 IR 38mm Lens Infrared Light Night Vision Flashlight Torch (Torch+Battery+Charger+Pressure Switch+Scope Mount)
Offered by Evolva Future Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and cheap..., 3 Feb. 2016
A great IR torch for CCTV cameras (Sony camera unit used) as previously mentioned by other reviews it has a small red glow but nothing significantly distracting for you or your quarry !

BW 4.3'' Color TFT Car Monitor Support 480 x 272 Resolution + Car Rear-view Mirror System Monitor, Mini Monitor for Car / Automobile
Offered by DigiYes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little monitor for the price., 3 Feb. 2016
A good little monitor just what I wanted. Obviously it is not HD but the quality of the image is pretty good and the price is great for building projects.

The only drawback I would say is the EM interface that shows up on the image that come from using cheap power sources (mains borne) and unscreened motors and contacts. This can be compensated by battery power source and screened leads. But don't let this put you off getting this item.

I like it and would definitely purchase another one for other projects.

Quality Axial Duct Ducting Extractor Fan 100mm aRc Ventilation System
Quality Axial Duct Ducting Extractor Fan 100mm aRc Ventilation System
Offered by plumbing4home

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed for a wet room., 27 Oct. 2015
My wet room was suffering from moisture problems. I already have a roof mounted silent (16dB @ 1m) extractor fan with a capacity of 27m3/hr extraction, driven by a humidity sensor. It would take around 4hrs to get to the desired humidity. I installed this fan in tandem with the old unit and now it takes around 30mins after a long hot shower.
I must point out that the hose length of the extraction ducting is around 4 meters so I can imagine how the old fan struggled alone.

I also found that mounting it in the corrugated ducting without securing it to the floor/ roof etc almost attenuates the noise it makes whilst the fan runs!
I will definitely get this unit again if I was to need another one.

10 pcs LED G4 24 SMD 3014 Warm White Energy Saving Lamp Holder Lamp Bulb 1.5 Watt 110 Lumen [version:x7.6] by DELIAWINTERFEL
Offered by DeliaWinterfel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that bad but LED units had some issues, 27 Oct. 2015
The LED lamps are OK for what you pay for. My only issues is there are slight colour difference between lamps, there is also a green tinge and the light output does not compare to the halogen lamp.
For a table lamp or a picture lamp I believe these would be great. But for a main room lighting I would advise that you get a higher wattage units.

Naraku main jet set M4 80-98 - 10 pcs
Naraku main jet set M4 80-98 - 10 pcs
Offered by Euro Scooter Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item if you want to jet your carburetor after modifications., 27 Oct. 2015
Great item if you want to jet your carburetor after modifications. What more can I say I used this set for my Lifan carb after a few mods to get the maximum out of the engine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3