Profile for Norman Martinesz > Reviews

Content by Norman Martinesz

Norman Martinesz

Constitutional and Administrative Law (Pelican)
Constitutional and Administrative Law (Pelican)
by Stanley De Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars A good service, prompt and professional, 13 Feb. 2015
A good service, prompt and professional. The book is as described and I am satisfied with the purchase. Thank you.

Kingfisher PSFENCE 5 Litre Fence Pressure Sprayer - Green
Kingfisher PSFENCE 5 Litre Fence Pressure Sprayer - Green
Offered by Home of Shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for a friend and she is delighted with it, 13 Feb. 2015
I bought it for a friend and she is delighted with it. I am very satisfied with the service and the purchase.

Boggle Reinvention
Boggle Reinvention

4.0 out of 5 stars Boggle Reinvention, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hasbro A0421 - Game (Toy)
We all love it. It has been in good use and exciting for the children, and the adults. Thank you.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (white, Wi-Fi), 30 Mar. 2014
Looks wonderful. I am getting the hang of it. Instructions are clear and precise. I have a long way to go in using it to full advantage but I know it will be ideal for my needs.

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 7-inch Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand, Bonus: + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen + SAVFY Cleaning Cloth (for Galaxy Tab 3 7" INCH P3200/ P3210, WiFi or 3G+WiFi), NOT Suitable for Tab 3 7" Lite £¨T110£©(flip stand BLACK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Savey Smsung Galaxy Tab 37.0 7-inch Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand, 30 Mar. 2014
Thank you. It arrived quickly, well packaged and in good condition. This is new to me and I am still to see how it suits me. I have no doubts that it will serve its purpose well. Thank you.