Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Lisa

Sonic Glamour Girls' Bike - Purple/White, 16 Inch
Sonic Glamour Girls' Bike - Purple/White, 16 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic glamour bike, 25 Mar. 2016
I bought this bike almost a year ago, and I must say it was an excellent buy. My grand daughter was 5 years old at the time and it was too big for her so we bought some stabilisers separately, and she had no problem riding it. She's now just turned 6 and her feet are still an inch or 2 from the floor, hopefully not long and I should be able to remove the stabilisers. Also bought a little purple basket, which matched it perfectly. Comes with a bell which still works, but the tassels were removed as they were very cheap looking and fell to bits. I bought the bike very cheap as an Amazon deal but I would have paid more for it and still been very happy with it.

JBL Cinema SB400 Home Cinema Soundbar
JBL Cinema SB400 Home Cinema Soundbar

1.0 out of 5 stars JBL SB400 Not great, 4 Jun. 2014
I bought this sound bar based on 'What Hifi' giving it 5/5 and highly recommending it. Boy was I disappointed. The look of the sound bar and sub are lovely. But that's it. I tried to connect it to my new Samsung TV via the Arc hdmi slots , but there was no sound. I tried connecting it to any hdmi slots, still no sound. I then went and bought new 1.4 hdmi cables in case this was the problem. No it still didn't work. The only way was to connect the optical cable to get sound, but then you do not get any display with this route, and as there is no display on the sound bar, you have no idea what your pressing, as half the time when your pressing the buttons on the remote it does not respond. By the way the remote is terrible. There is not even a button on it to switch Bluetooth on, so you physically have to switch it on from the top of the sound bar. Music sounded excellent through the sound bar, but normal TV didn't.
I have read since purchasing it most people can not connect the sound bar through hdmi cables, only optical cable. I did manage to connect the sound bar to my sky box, then connect sky box to tv, but with this method I had terrible lip sync issues, which was impossible to watch. You can not alter the lip sync through the sound bar like a lot of others, but I did find I could alter it through sky, but after a couple of days I decided I really wasn't happy with this sound bar, and have returned it. So my search continues.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2015 5:27 AM GMT

Silver Cross Dolls' Surf Pram (Green)
Silver Cross Dolls' Surf Pram (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver cross surf dolls pram, 30 Dec. 2013
This pram is an absolute delight to push. It has bounce to it, and the swivel wheels makes it so easy. I would say the handle height was a little too high for my 3 going on 4 year old grand daughter, but she could push it ok and it will last her. It is made mainly from metal so it is very hard wearing. The handle and bumper bar is covered in a lovely soft covering, like a adult version. On the down side there is no basket underneath, and the handle height is not adjustable. But I would defiantly recommend it.

Kodak Z710 High Zoom Digital Camera (7.1MP, 10x optical zoom) 2" indoor/outdoor LCD, 32MB internal memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak z710 camera, 21 Feb. 2007
Absolutly fantastic camera. I thought my trusted Olympus was easy to use, but this camera is so easy a child could use it. Minimal instruction booklet as it is so easy. Photos came out clear, and you can get very clear close ups pictures, especially with the 10 optical zoom. The camera comes with a camera battery which seams to be very long lasting. I would not hesitate to recommended this camera.

Breville CM8 Instant Cappuccino Maker
Breville CM8 Instant Cappuccino Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS COFFEE MACHINE, 7 Feb. 2007
Worst item I have ever bought. If you like frothy milk buy it,but just don't expect it to make a coffee. 2 days after buying it the dial at the side jammed, I added a little pressure like the manual says, but it broke. This machine is going back. And I won't be getting a replacement.

HP Photosmart 2575 All in One Photo Printer, Scanner and Copier
HP Photosmart 2575 All in One Photo Printer, Scanner and Copier

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 2575 Printer, 4 Feb. 2007
I am very impressed with this all in one. I nearly choose not to buy it after reading the reviews about problems with paper feeding, but the price was too tempting to miss (64.99 Currys)so I bought it anyway. I have found no problems with paper feeding or anything else. And the whole set up couldn't have been easier. I would deffinatly recommend this printer.