Profile for GreatTaste-2010 > Reviews

BMW 5 series (E60) (2003-present) Tailored Car Mats BEIGE
BMW 5 series (E60) (2003-present) Tailored Car Mats BEIGE
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Fantastic,Beutifully Mats, 18 Oct. 2013
The Mats are very good and match my car perfectly. They are worth the money and are great. I have purchased the item and placed it in a Honda civic and though the holes don't match (these mats are not made for honda) it still fits in ok and looks great. I am happy

Klaxcar 87045X LED Festoons 12V 20mA Sv8/5 10X31mm 2 LED Bulbs - Blue (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 18 Oct. 2013
These did not work on my car. I have a Honda civic. Other Lights worked but these did not. It was an absolute waste of money.

Sumex DEEPBLU T10 Wedge Base Bulbs 12 V/ 5 W - Deep Blue (2 Pieces)
Sumex DEEPBLU T10 Wedge Base Bulbs 12 V/ 5 W - Deep Blue (2 Pieces)

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not Blue, 18 Oct. 2013
These are not Blue. They are covered in blue however some how fail to give off blue light. its not even that bright. they are not worth the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amzingly Fantastic, 18 Oct. 2013
This light gives off a great Blue and is worth the money. Exactly the light you can see on the picture. Very Bright and Very Blue. Perfect really happy with item.

JACK & JONES Mens JJ CAMDEN CORE Hi-Top Slippers
JACK & JONES Mens JJ CAMDEN CORE Hi-Top Slippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 18 Oct. 2013
The Shoes are very stylish in my opinion and nice. The material is quite thin but I am so far ok with the shoes and they are not uncomfortable though they are not the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I had purchased a size 11 even though i am a size 10 however it fitted my feet very well.

2X 42 LED SMD White T10 W5W 501 194 168 192 Car Signal Side Light Bulb Lamp 12V
2X 42 LED SMD White T10 W5W 501 194 168 192 Car Signal Side Light Bulb Lamp 12V

5.0 out of 5 stars Amzingly Fantastic, The Best, 18 Oct. 2013
Its definitely the BEST light I tried. I was trying it on my Honda Civic. I wanted Lights that would match my xenon lights and I had tried over 15 different lights now and this is the absolute best. They are Bright and really reflect off the mirror interior of the headlight Unit creating a brighter effect. They have a blue tint in my opinion but mainly white I think. I had tried many other lights including the more expensive Osram cool blue intense lights and believe me these lights are far and beyond any of the other lights. I think this item comes from another country because delivery had taken a very very very long time. Amazon stated it was dispatched but the truth is the estimated delivery date turned out to be the date they were going to dispatch the item so that was a bit of a lie to say they were dispatched when they were not. however the seller did respond to my messages so that was good. Try to get one from the UK. Hopefully you will not regret buying these. I definitely don't yet. Amazing Lights. By the way I don't know how long they last since I haven't used them for very long at all but maybe i will report back after a bit of time.

Sumex LIT0237 T10 SMD LED Wedge Bulb 12 V/ 1 W/ 8000 K
Sumex LIT0237 T10 SMD LED Wedge Bulb 12 V/ 1 W/ 8000 K

2.0 out of 5 stars Not That Great, 18 Oct. 2013
The item came as described but the lights were not very good or brights especially considering its sold as 8000k. I believed That it would be brighter. Its white but only slightly above average in brightness. I expected more. I think if it had more SMD'S or LED'S on it then it would have been great but having just one doesn't give off a great effect.

Ring Automotive RW1248 H1 P14.5s Xenon Ultima with 120 Percent Halogen Headlamp, 12 V, 55 W
Offered by ASC

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good UPGRADE, 18 Oct. 2013
In my opinion the lights were definitely brighter than my original full beam lights and the originals were quite bright to start with. I am quite surprised since i didn't think they would make a difference but they are brighter and they spread the light out more widely I feel. I tried it on my Honda Civic. Recently I was driving down my road which is very very dark and it lighted up the whole road covering a long distance so I am pleased with the product.

OSRAM COOL BLUE INTENSE W5W halogen, license plate position light, 2825HCBI-02B, 12 V passenger car, double blister (2 unit)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth the money, 18 Oct. 2013
The Lights are in no way cool blue or intense. In my experience with them they were bright but they were not as bright as I wanted and were not as bright as some of the SMD Lights which are Like LED Lights. I tried the Bulbs in my Honda civic along side my xenon Lights and they did not match or look good together. The lights did not even have the slightest tint of blue and in my eyes they were slightly yellow. I recommend A pair of '42 SMD Lights' since they are much, much more Better and cheaper and Brighter and are more similar to xenons. These Lights were the most expensive I purchased and they are not worth the price. For the effect and quality they give they should be priced at £2 a pair.

Diesel Zero Plus Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml
Diesel Zero Plus Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinamon Kingdom, 5 Mar. 2013
I was really pleased with the fragrance. The packaging was great, Looking very stylish and so great as a present. The scent is best described as similar to walking into a bakery that has just made Fresh Cinnamon Buns and whole store is covered in them and you are just embracing that smell. Its more refreshing rather then being cloying or stuffy. Its quite a pleasant smell However if you dont like the smell of cinnamon you will not like this fragrance. I purchased from amazon and it arrived quickly. Enjoy!!!

Page: 1 | 2