Profile for Rainbowgirl > Reviews

Content by Rainbowgirl

Rainbowgirl

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SuperFOIL RadPack 5 m x 60 cm Energy Saving Heat Reflector Radiator Foil Insulation
Offered by BHF

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for a different purpose and very pleased with the product, 2 Oct. 2017
We have a dodgy corner in our kitchen where all the pipework for heating and water go through. We also have a kitchen cupboard in front it which inevitably gets very warm and is impossible to store anything inside. We had been looking for ways to insulate the pipes to allow us to store food in the cupboard. This foil did the trick beautifully. It was easy to cut and stick to the back of the cupboard and the side panel. The cupboard's temperature has been good, so the foil clearly does the trick. It is useful that it comes in large sheets so you can cut it to size. Really pleased with this purchase.

Tabitha Wilde A4 Weekly Planner Calendar Notepad 55 Sheets
Tabitha Wilde A4 Weekly Planner Calendar Notepad 55 Sheets

5.0 out of 5 stars It's really good!, 2 Oct. 2017
Excellent first planner for my daughter, who is 9 years old. I wanted her to get into a habit of planning her time and owning her commitments and this planner does the trick. It is on her desk, so always in front of her eyes, easy to write new appointments and big enough for her to be able to customise. We tried some others - on the wall, notebook diaries, etc. - but this is the one she stuck to. She says "It's really good!". Highly recommended.

allBIO 6 Litre Compostable Food Waste Kitchen Caddy Liners / Bin Bags - 150 Liners

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 19 April 2017
These are the only kitchen food waste bags we have ever bought and we loved it. I looked around for a better value for money proposition or better suitability, but this cannot be beaten. It has a lovely colour, so I instantly know amongst many other white plastic bags that this is for food. The size is just perfect for a family of 4. It lasts us about a day or two when we don't cook too much, but never as long as starting to smell. Once full, the ends can be tied properly. During the last Halloween, we bought a pack of chocolates in this plastic tub with a lid which takes this bag just right, so we have our kitchen food waste sorted.

Kids Swimming Goggles with 3 Adjustable Nose Bridge & 100% UV Protected Anti-Fog Mirror Coated Colour Lens, Anti-Leak, Best Swim Goggle for age 4 to 12 yrs, With Quality Case & Ear Plugs
Offered by Bezzee

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 19 April 2017
Great product delivered swiftly and with the excellent service. It comes with a groovy pouch.

A Range Sensio Home Slicer and Grater, 150 Watt, White/ Green
A Range Sensio Home Slicer and Grater, 150 Watt, White/ Green

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a poor substitute for hand grated fruit and veg, 4 Sept. 2016
Whether this is for you or not really depends on what you need it for and how you like your grated fruit and veg. I bought it mostly for my carrots and apple salad which I love, but this machine could not handle either. Carrots were either cut to a pulp with the smallest grater or grated too course with the medium one (I like my carrots grated finely for juice to start running, but still crunchy, which I normally do with a hand grater). Apples were more or less ok on the largest grater, but there was just way too much wastage. After about a minute there was a burning smell which other customers wrote about. Everything was very messy with loads of wastage and it took us about 10 min to wash and clean. Having seen the video of the much more expensive device that does the same mess and wastage, I concluded that this machine is a good value for money if you are not able to do your grating by hand and you are not too fussy about the end product.
From my side, after endless research into the automated shredding and grating, I have concluded that I will stick with hand grating for small quantities and will plump for a proper food processor when I need larger quantities.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new funky headphones!, 8 Oct. 2015
This product is exactly what I was after - to be able to make phone calls hands free. It was a doddle to connect it to my phone (and I am not a tech geek) and it worked excellent. I tried small and medium covers for ears, but then decided to go without any. It was the most comfortable for me personally. The sound is clear and loud and microphone works fine (nobody complained that they cannot hear me). I like the colour as well, it looks kind of funky. All in all, an excellent purchase.

Noel Girl's Jones Mary Jane Flats Black 12 Child UK
Noel Girl's Jones Mary Jane Flats Black 12 Child UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, had to return it, 14 Sept. 2015
The shoe looked much wider on the picture than in reality. Although I bought 1/2 size bigger for my daughter, these shoes were still very narrow and we had to return them. The quality does not look bad, but only if your child has a standard foot. This shoe is not made for a wider fitting.
Returning was very easy and refund came swiftly, so overall good service, but the products is lacking. Pitty.

Organised Mum 2016 Family Weekly Planner calendar (runs from now to December 2016) with columns for 6 people and organisational features

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 29 Aug. 2015
Absolutely brilliant planner. I thought I am very well organized person, until I received this and realized how much more I can improve! Having a week for a view is ideal and the best thing of all is "To Do" list and "Shopping list" are included next to the planner. I always struggled to put somewhere reminders for long term items (e.g. MOT due in June 2016), now you just go to that month/week and put it down into your To do list and there is no risk that you will forget it. There are various stickers included, which you can use to mark birthdays, days out, special days, etc. My daughter, who is 7, really enjoyed helping me mark all important days for our family for the next 16 months. For items which repeat week after week, there is a plastic cover where you can write headings of the columns for the planner or weekly appointments that happen every week. Plastic cover is easy to wipe with a tissue. Pen is also included, which helps to keep the planner looking good, rather than having 3 different pens used in the same week (I know, I am a bit mad like that :-))
When we decided to buy this planner, we thought that £12 is a bit much, but decided to give it a go, as we needed a good organizer. I am so pleased that we did, as this product is worth every penny. I would highly recommend it, and will keep buying it for us year after year.

Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2)
Granovita Hemp Organic Oil 260 ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy customer, 28 Mar. 2015
I bought this oil mostly to tame my flared skin, rather than for a consumption. As soon as I put it on, I felt relieved and my red spot was gone. It did the trick, so I am rating it highly. There is a smell to it, but I really didn't mind. If you have a sensitive nose, this might be a consideration.
It arrived quickly, nicely packaged, so I am happy both with the product and the service.

Victorinox Table Knife Set of 6 Assorted Colourful
Victorinox Table Knife Set of 6 Assorted Colourful

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good knives, 2 Jan. 2015
Really great set of knives. They are super sharp, and brighten up every meal. Exactly what we wanted. Well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4