Profile for Sally Gwyneth > Reviews

Content by Sally Gwyneth

Sally Gwyneth

Page: 1 | 2
Kleenex® Shine Absorbing Sheets 50 Per Pack - Single or Multi Pack (10 Pack)
Kleenex® Shine Absorbing Sheets 50 Per Pack - Single or Multi Pack (10 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant be without these!, 8 April 2017
These work really well at absorbing excess shine on your face and I use them all the time.

Ladies Swim Top Shirt Guard Rash Guards Swimsuit Sleeves Women Surfing Suit
Ladies Swim Top Shirt Guard Rash Guards Swimsuit Sleeves Women Surfing Suit
Offered by matrix-tech

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but very small, 8 April 2017
This is a good quality product but I ordered a medium thinking it would be a size 12/14 but it looks like it would fit a child. I know it has to be fairly close fitting but it was tiny.

Jasmine Silk 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase With Cotton underside 50 x 75 cm
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price., 8 April 2017
Silk one side, cotton on the other. The silk is lovely and cooling on the face at night.

Lalawow Double Layer Anti-UV lovely Cute Lace Folding Travel Umbrella Two Folding Sun UV Protected For Young Teenagers Girls Women Lady (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely parasol, 8 April 2017
This is a very pretty parasol which keeps out the sun. I always get lots of complements when I use it. It was a godsend when I went on holiday, keeping me cool and protected from the sun. The outside is a lace material and the inside is black material.

6MM Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band Ring w/Laser Etched Celtic Design (Available Sizes H - V) SIZE N
Offered by TWG Sales Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the design, 8 April 2017
Amazing quality and price.

2-in-1 Folding Roll Up Wide Brim Sun Visor Cap UPF 50+ UV Protection Sun Hat with Detachable Neck Protector Hood for Travel Holiday Beach Swimming Cycling Camping Hiking Trekking Running Headwear
Offered by iHomeyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really protects your face, 8 April 2017
I love this hat. I am unable to go outside in the sun/bright light as I get a bad skin reaction. I still avoid going out when the sun is at its hottest but this hat means I can still go out at other times. The material can be clipped together at the front which protects your cheeks, neck and chin from the sun. I dont care what it looks like because it means I can now go outside but it is actually a pretty hat, in lovely colours and is more flattering than you would think. Its well made and good quality.
covers my face well

Hand Held Silk Folding Fans with Bamboo Frame, Cherry Blossom and Butterflies Flying among the Flowers Pattern, Pack of 2
Offered by BESTIM INCUK store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty fans, 8 April 2017
These are good quality fans, so pretty and light to hold and are a very good price. They are a perfect size and I take one everywhere with me as they create really cool air for when the dreaded hot flushes strike! I prefer these to the handheld battery fans as they don't make any noise when you use them.

Meritene Energis Chocolate Shake 270g X 3
Meritene Energis Chocolate Shake 270g X 3
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 8 April 2017
This is absolutely delicious. I use a hand whisk to mix it; it dissolves instantly leaving no lumps.

Dermalex Rosacea Treatment 30g
Dermalex Rosacea Treatment 30g

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing for my sensitive skin, 15 Mar. 2017
As everyone with Rosacea knows there is no real 'cure' and flare ups happen, often without any reason and no matter what cream you use. This particular cream is a very pale greeny colour which feels very soothing on my extremely sensitive skin and is easily absorbed leaving no trace of any colour. I just use it on the problem areas of my face and I feel the general condition of my skin has definitely improved. I have tried many creams over the years and have finally realized that none prevent the flare-ups but this cream does seem to help my skin recover more quickly.

Hama Beads and Pegboards in Tub (Pink)
Hama Beads and Pegboards in Tub (Pink)
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these, 15 Mar. 2017
My 6yr old granddaughter loved these and was very proud of her finished designs.

Page: 1 | 2