Profile for Philip Rigg > Reviews

Content by Philip Rigg

Philip Rigg (Torquay)

UGREEN Flat Aux Cable, 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack to Jack Cable 90 Degree Right Angle 0.5M for Beats Headphones, Apple iPod iPhone iPad, Home Car Stereos, Smartphones, MP3 Player, Speakers,24K Gold Plated Male to Male, Black
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 April 2017
Great for plugging my old iPod Shuffle into the aux. plug in my car. 90 degree jace saves space.

SwankySwans Girl's Barrita Owl Backpack Grey SS01045
SwankySwans Girl's Barrita Owl Backpack Grey SS01045
Offered by KukuBird

2.0 out of 5 stars LEpoard print lining and no zips, 31 Aug. 2014
I am not pleased with my blue owl rucksack, the inside lining is leopard print which does not suit the outside owl material, it's two pockets do not have zips as shown in the picture and description. I am Philip's daughter.

Filofax Pocket Domino Organiser - Ultra Violet
Filofax Pocket Domino Organiser - Ultra Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 8 Dec. 2013
This organiser is a perfect organiser for anybody. The inserts that come with at are very nice and appealing. Although it may look like there is a elastic band around the outside it is a useful band that keeps everything secure and is attached to the organiser so not easily lost. The purple is not as bright as in the picture. Inside there are many pockets that are lined nicely. You have 4 small pockets at the front and 1 large. In the back there is 1 large pocket. It is a useful size that fits in your pocket and bag it is easy to carry around with you. It is easy to use and find things in the organiser due to the inserts that come with it. I am Phil Riggs' daughter aged 11. This would suit any age.

MaxRam 32GB Class 10 SD SDHC Memory Card
MaxRam 32GB Class 10 SD SDHC Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB Class 10 MaxRam SD SDHC Memory Card for Canon EOS 1100D/600D, 27 Aug. 2013
An excellent product that compliments my new Canon EOS 1100D perfectly; I was able to take a series of photos at an air show recently with no problem at all.

Soul Weavers
Soul Weavers
by Anthony Trueman-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Soul Weavers (Paperback)
I read the book because I know the author, I wasn't sure what to expect. I loved it, my favourite stories were Child of Alykea,The gift and Redemption. I really enjoyed the theme running throughout the stories and the style. The twists in the stories were refreshingly different. I'm really looking forward to reading the next set of stories - get busy!

The Chronicles of Chrestomanci, Volume 1: Charmed Life / The Lives of Christopher Chant
by Diana Wynne Jones
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana Wynne Jones' Chrestomanci - Charmed life, 4 Dec. 2011
Charmed life by Diana Wynne Jones is a brilliant book full of magic and mystery. If you have read the Harry Potter books and the Narnia series then you'll love this book too! It is full of adventure and can be perfect for everybody. I would recomend it to all young readers as well as older readers. I am nine and I'm just starting reading the next book.

The Giant Under the Snow
The Giant Under the Snow
by John Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting, 30 Jun. 2006
This was my favourite book as a child, I first read it when I was ten and was entranced (as well as being terrified from time to time!). Sadly, I lost my copy (never lend your books to ANYONE!). The descriptions in this book are vivid and beautifully written, especially the flight sequences, the author has the ability to truly stimulate your imagination (a rare gift). When I re-read it I could still see the scenes that I had first imagined thirty years ago (you do the maths). Buy a copy for your children, they will be very grateful, or if you haven't got kids buy it for yourself. Personally, I'm looking forward to reading it to my daughters on winter evenings in a few years time - it's that sort of book.