Profile for John > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DeWalt 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Accessory Set
DeWalt 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic Screwdriver Bit Accessory Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Dewalt 32 Piece XR Professional Magnetic, 7 April 2017
This is just what I needed for my rechargeable drill all the screw driver bits I need plus the magnetic attachment that holds the screw driver pieces in which makes doing any D.I.Y jobs a lot quicker once I have it attached to my drill very good professional kit that can be hooked on to your jeans or work ect. would highly recommend

MENS INUVIK FULLY WATERPROOF LACE UP WALKING/HIKING TREKKING BOOT BLACK 9
MENS INUVIK FULLY WATERPROOF LACE UP WALKING/HIKING TREKKING BOOT BLACK 9
Offered by shoeshoebedo

5.0 out of 5 stars These must be the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever worn and even ..., 19 Feb. 2017
These must be the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever worn and even after walking for a couple of hours my feet don't seem to sweat much I bought these boots mostly for walking the dogs I would walk on average around 6 miles a day with my husky dog they seem to be water proof no water has come through even in this wet weather but I would highly recommend to others these are a great pair of walking boots with a nice wide fitting because I have a wide foot and a size 9 and they was a perfect fit.

Elite Cycling Project Windstopper Waterproof Cycling Gloves Silicon Grip Winter Cycle Gloves
Offered by Glendinning Ltd Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pair of gloves warm and water proof just what ..., 18 Feb. 2017
Very good pair of gloves warm and water proof just what I wanted for riding my bike this winter these gloves also have a very good grip on the palm which is ideal for griping the brake levers and changing gears. I would highly recommend these gloves to any one who rides a bike I bought a XL pair of these gloves and thought they would be a bit on the big side but they are a perfect fit I got a good deal on these gloves I only paid £10 which is brilliant they normally sell for a lot more.

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars I read some very good review about these earphones and decided to buy a ..., 18 Feb. 2017
I read some very good review about these earphones and decided to buy a pair for my apple ipod and the sound quality is much better than the jvc earphones I was using only just recently I have more power coming through the ear phones and a lot more base. they push in the ear but are very comfortable to wear I would recommend to others who wish to buy a set of ear phones and they are reasonably priced I paid around £11 with free delivery.

ETC L-H Crank - Silver, 170 mm
ETC L-H Crank - Silver, 170 mm

1.0 out of 5 stars FAULTY PEDAL ARM WORN OUT IN TWO MONTHS AVOID, 26 Jan. 2017
This review is from: ETC L-H Crank (Sports)
I have only used this pedal arm for the last couple of months and already it has worn out. The pedal became loose has I was riding back home I got off the bike managed to tighten up but just came loose again on a closer inspection I could see it had worn badly inside and I had to replace the arm with another I went out and bought must be some kind of manufacturing problem not sure but I would say to others don't buy this product I have not even done a lot of miles I have only been cycling around 4 miles a day so will be returning to amazon for refund.

Gillette Fusion Men's Razor Blades, Standard Packing - 8 Blades
Gillette Fusion Men's Razor Blades, Standard Packing - 8 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Fusion Manual Razor Blades 8 pack, 23 May 2014
I normally buy these out of the chemist but they a lot more expensive. I normally pay around £10 just for 4 blades so I was very happy to see an 8 pack going for under £10 brilliant value for money would highly recommend to others these are the same blades you buy from the retail shop only half the price.Nice one amazon

Wahl Metal Pet Comb, 15 cm/6 inch
Wahl Metal Pet Comb, 15 cm/6 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahl Smartgroom Pet Grooming Comb, 23 May 2014
I have a husky dog which is shedding hair all over the house and I needed a good comb. This one seems to do the trick with his very long thick coat I could not get right through the fur and get all that loose hair out. With this comb you can get all the knots out. I even use it on my golden retriever dog they both lay down on the floor to be combed. This comb would last for years solid stainless steel. I would recommend to others looking for a good comb for there dog. Nice and cheap has well.

Dual Input USB power cable
Dual Input USB power cable
Offered by Aimtec

2.0 out of 5 stars Dual input USB power cable, 28 Feb. 2014
I bought this Dual power cable for a Seagate mobile hard drive which needed extra power to run the power lead I had was no good. I decided to buy this power lead for my hard drive but did not produce enough power was getting the same problem just a bleeping noise and flashing light. I bought the hard drive second hand thought there was a problem with the drive. But managed to find a lead which worked fine. No problems with the hard drive tested with Seagate tools.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2016 9:34 AM GMT

Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 15.0 Tog, Single
Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 15.0 Tog, Single
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet 15,0 tog, 28 Feb. 2014
Very warm duvet I had not bought one of these for a long time my old duvet was getting a bit warn out decided to buy a new one from amazon. Delivery was faster than expected I would recommend to any one who wants a good warm duvet for this winter. I got to say it is very good on price. You can not go wrong for under £10

Ceed Cable USB to PS/2 Converter Adapter for Keyboard Mouse - Blue
Ceed Cable USB to PS/2 Converter Adapter for Keyboard Mouse - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Ceed CAble USB to PS/2 Converter Adaper for Keyboard Mouse, 20 Jan. 2014
A friend of mine gave me old computer a P4 dell machine but never had the normal mouse and keyboard connections only USB connectors.Decided to buy this PS/2 Converter adapter. It work well the problem is it gets in the way if you need to use the other USB ports such as portable hard drive ect. Its ok if you have plenty of usb ports but if you need to use one that is next to the adaptor it is a tight fit. But it does the job and saves money on buying new keyboard and mouse which would cost a lot more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4