Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for suezanne > Reviews

Content by suezanne

suezanne

Page: 1 | 2
AMOS USB Turntable Replacement New Sapphire Stylus Needle for 33 45 & 78 RPM Vinyl Records LP Audio Player Spare Part

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Steepletone ST918 record player, 2 Jan. 2016
Perfect fit,I noticed this was the same as the one on my steepletone st918 record player and much cheaper.fits perfectly and sounds great.

Crafts UK 50 Cards and Envelopes, White, 6 x 6-Inch
Crafts UK 50 Cards and Envelopes, White, 6 x 6-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cards and envelopes at a good price, 21 Sept. 2015
These are good quality and cheapest I have seen especially as you don't have to pay postage.

Flash Liquid Gel Crisp Lemons Concentrated All Purpose Cleaner 400ml
Flash Liquid Gel Crisp Lemons Concentrated All Purpose Cleaner 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful cleaning in a small bottle, 2 Sept. 2015
Flash liquid gel is so easy to use in different ways.it can be diluted to clean floors etc and if there are any stubborn marks,squirter a bit on the mark and it really helps get it off.
I really like the clean lemon smell and as it's only a small bottle it doesn't take up much room so I keep one in the bathroom and downstairs loo.

Kirstie Allsopp Craft
Kirstie Allsopp Craft
by Kirstie Allsopp

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirstie Allsopp, 14 July 2015
This review is from: Kirstie Allsopp Craft (Hardcover)
I love all the Kirstie Allsopp books,this has some great ideas for things to make.
My favourite book of hers is the christmas one.

Character World 54-inch One Direction Boyfriend Curtains
Character World 54-inch One Direction Boyfriend Curtains
Offered by Salveo Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars 1d curtains, 14 July 2015
I bought these for my daughters room as she has the matching duvet set.They were so much cheaper than argos.
The light does come through them,but they aren't lined so was expecting it to.
My daughter loves them.

Churchill China Cath Kidston Crush Mug, Spring Design
Churchill China Cath Kidston Crush Mug, Spring Design
Offered by Harley James Design Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mug, 14 July 2015
I bought this mug from amazon as they were cheaper on here than in the Cath Kidston shop.They are huge mugs,more like a mug and a half.
Very pretty,ideal gift for any age.

Kickers Kick Lo Core Unisex - Child Lace - Up Flats - Black, 4 UK Child (37 EU)
Kickers Kick Lo Core Unisex - Child Lace - Up Flats - Black, 4 UK Child (37 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickers for school, 14 July 2015
I bought these for my son for secondary school as last year I bought the boots for my daughter.Hers haven't worn down at all and have no marks on them.
I was a bit worried they would be too narrow for my sons feet as he has wide feet,but they fit nicely.He is a size 3 but I got size 4 so he can grow into them and there is plenty of room.

Ugg Australia Women's Classic Tall Grey Flat 5815Grey Size : 5.5 UK
Ugg Australia Women's Classic Tall Grey Flat 5815Grey Size : 5.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect ugg boots., 17 Aug. 2014
I got these tall uggs at a really good price,I ordered grey 1s as I wanted a darker pair I could wear to work so marks wouldn't really show.The grey was darker than expected which is good.I am a small size 5 and bought size 5.5 as they were the size on offer but I think I could have fit size 4.5.
The only thing I have to say is they are a bit snuggly round the calfs,I haven't got big calfs but wouldn't fit someone who has.
Overall a nice comfy boot.

25oz (.74L) Double Wall Bottle with Digital Camo
25oz (.74L) Double Wall Bottle with Digital Camo
Offered by SELECT ELITE

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't keep anything hot, 17 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my husband as he's a milkman and likes to take hot drinks to work with him.When he used this for the first time he said,his coffee was cold within 2 hours.It has a nice design and is quite big,but doesn't work properly

Cath Kidston by Fulton CK Kensington 2 Women's Umbrella Winter Meadow One Size
Cath Kidston by Fulton CK Kensington 2 Women's Umbrella Winter Meadow One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant umbrella, 21 Feb. 2012
I had wanted 1 of these umbrellas for ages so decided to get it off Amazon.It arrived in a huge box.When you pick it up,it isn't as heavy as it looks.It has a nice wooden handle and the logo is embossed on it.Also the logo is on the strap that wraps round it when closed.There is also a little strap that holds the end of the spokes together.

Page: 1 | 2