Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Reviews

Content by A Customer

Reviews Written by A Customer
My Blood Approves
My Blood Approves

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic, 7 Jan. 2011
This review is from: My Blood Approves (Kindle Edition)
When I first bought this I expected it to be like Twilight, and had resigned myself to boredom. However, I ended up staying awake half the night to finish it!
The way the story is told amazed me as I fell as hard as Alice for the two boys. Peter with his longing and cold distance and Jack with his open friendliness. I felt that Alice was a good character, and Amanda Hocking should be proud!

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking)
The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Horror, 25 Dec. 2010
Patrick Ness should be praised for his book that shines the true light on our race. It makes us think about our willingness to believe what we are told, our fear of the unknown and our small acts of compassion. This is all displayed through two teenagers as they fight to stay alive im a world of hate amoumgst the strangeness of the noise.
As I am only fifteen, my perception of the story will be limited but anyone who can read this book and feel the impact of its tale is a human.
Patrick Ness is a genius. And should always be known as that for this book