Profile for Dolcissima > Reviews

Native Union Pop Phone Soft Touch Retro Handset - Red
Native Union Pop Phone Soft Touch Retro Handset - Red
Offered by IvoryEgg

5.0 out of 5 stars one very happy boss!, 20 May 2014
Got this for my boss who had her desk phone taken away and couldn't cope! :) She loves this! Plugs into all devices including laptop and iphone/ipad. One very happy lady!

Renata 1.55 Volt Watch Battery 329 Replaces SR731SW
Renata 1.55 Volt Watch Battery 329 Replaces SR731SW
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value!, 20 May 2014
Will definitely be buying my watch batteries here in future. Such great value compared to on the high street - in stores

Neutrogena Fragrance-Free Facial Bar 100g (Pack of 3)
Neutrogena Fragrance-Free Facial Bar 100g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Always go back to this soap!, 20 May 2014
A great soap - if it's good enough for Jen Anniston, it's good enough for me! :)

I just wish it hadn't been discontinued. When I called Neutrogena, they told me that they'd discontinued it due to poor sales. Perhaps they should have thought about re-advertising it rather than shelving it!!!

Neutrogena - please bring this great soap bar back!!!

L'Instant de Guerlain Magic by Guerlain Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
L'Instant de Guerlain Magic by Guerlain Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Offered by Onlinestore-John

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and feminine, 20 May 2014
Having worn JPG Classique for many years - this is my go to perfume when I want a little break. I love it's soft feminine scent. It reminds me of talc and perfect for daytime. It's a shame that it's not more readily available. I used to buy it in a great value gift set in Harrods otherwise it's quite expensive to buy :(

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion 118 ml - Tan Glow
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion 118 ml - Tan Glow

2.0 out of 5 stars I'll stick to the original Airbrush spray!, 20 May 2014
Having used the spray for many years, I thought I'd give this new formula a try having read the good reviews. I have to say for me, this didn't work. No sooner did I spread it on my legs, it just seemed to vanish and the colours are so off! Way too dark to look natural! I have reverted back to my Light Glow spray and will continue using that.

Scotch Stiletto Shoe Tape Dispenser - Black
Scotch Stiletto Shoe Tape Dispenser - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC LIL DISPENSER, 12 Jan. 2012
Being a shoe lover, I just HAD to get this!

Just arrived and I'm not disappointed. Lovely glossy black and good size. Doesn't look cheap which is a bonus.

Only downside is that it's really lightweight so you have to hold it to pull the tape etc. Would have been even better if the foot was weighed down so you could just pull and cut!

Summertime aka Summer Madness [1955] [DVD]
Summertime aka Summer Madness [1955] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katharine Hepburn

5.0 out of 5 stars Get lost in the romance that is Summertime!, 17 Sept. 2009
I purchased this DVD as I lost my original VHS recording of this film.

I have watched this film time and time again and will never get bored of it. A truly wonderful film with two fantastic leading actors in the eccentric Katherine Hepburn and the dashing Rossano Brazzi. This film will make you fall in love with them both and Italy at the same time.

How I long to return to Venice and explore the locations shown in this film... and perhaps find a little romance too! :)