Profile for Paul > Reviews

Salitair Plus Additional Salt Therapy Inhaler for Asthma and Allergies
Salitair Plus Additional Salt Therapy Inhaler for Asthma and Allergies
Offered by 123 DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Better result that an inhaler, 24 July 2015
I had come across the availability of a salt cave in Tel Aviv but told that I needed to go on a long term basis. There is also a Salt Cave now in Putney area, but too far for me. Suffering with COPD with a plethora of inhalers, I thought I would give this a try. The result has been very satisfying especially in the summer damp. Three ten minute sessions per day and I am really seeing an improvement. The result is difficult to describe but it certainly results in easing of the spasm. I strongly recommend this product.

More Fool Me
More Fool Me

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have read the other reviews before purchasing, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: More Fool Me (Kindle Edition)
I made the mistake of not reading the other reviews before buying this third in the series. I am reminded of the Godfather films One was good, the second was even better and the third simply lost its way. Similar to this book. I had really enjoyed both the previous two, but this was highly skimable, if there is such a word. The first section was a repeat of the other two books (for some unknown reason) then a detailed essay on drugs and a large section, decanting his diary. Such talent wasted.

Fire At Will Stop Snore Ring Medium to Large
Fire At Will Stop Snore Ring Medium to Large

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this really works, 31 Jan. 2013
How absolutely strange! I score very high in the absolutely cynical league but this ring really works for me. I cannot say whether I am snoring less, but my sleep pattern has improved and I feel much brighter in the morning. Also I have noticed that my nose breathing has also improved. I have bought an additional one because it is small and easy to loose

Stewed!
Stewed!
by Alan Rosenthal

5.0 out of 5 stars Stewed - an antidote for the winter blues, 27 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Stewed! (Hardcover)
What a great book. We have used the recipes with great success. On these really cold winter evenings what could be better than reading this lovely recipe book? Answer: cooking and eating them! Alan makes it all so easy and delicious. Well done.