Profile for Jo Evans > Reviews

Bio White - Lemon Organic Tooth powder 35g
Bio White - Lemon Organic Tooth powder 35g
Offered by MD Health Store

5.0 out of 5 stars My family love this tooth powder, 9 Jun. 2016
My family love this tooth powder, it has a good taste, it's easy to use (and no arguments about leaving the lid off or squeezing at the wrong end), your mouth feels fresh and each time we use it we are amazed at how white and clean our teeth look. Would definitely recommend to others to give it a go.

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Natasha Corrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly - buy it!, 17 Oct. 2012
I love this book. I already eat very healthily and am trying to go RAW but finding it too big a jump to make so this book has been my transition saviour. The recipes are delicious and easy to make with the kind of ingredients I normally have in my fridge and cupboard anyway. I could live on the cheesy kale chips, the caramelised pear and lentil salad is scrumptious and the butternut squash soup is delicious, to name just a few.
I bought this book for myself, loved it so bought it for a friend and will probably buy more for Xmas presents. It's the one cookery book on my shelf that I actually use! I highly recommend you go out and buy it and start enjoying a healthier cuisine.

Low-Carb Vegetarian
Low-Carb Vegetarian
by Celia Brooks Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Carb Vegetarian, 7 Jun. 2006
This review is from: Low-Carb Vegetarian (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book, the recipes are imaginative, easy to follow and very tasty. It is excellent to find a low carb recipe book that is also healthy and not full of high fat and high meat content as a lot of low carb recipe books are. Well done Celia Brooks Brown.