Profile for xZZ > Reviews

Silver Linings Playbook [Blu-ray]
Silver Linings Playbook [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Bradley Cooper

4.0 out of 5 stars Jennifer Lawrence is outstanding, 10 Jan. 2013
I don't think I can wait any longer for this film to come out on DVD. I think it shows perfectly the amazing acting talent that is the stunning Jennifer Lawrence. This film is light, funny and enthralling for saying it has a focus on mental illness. Definitely a feel good film, with great lead characters.

The Hunger Games (2 Disc) [DVD]
The Hunger Games (2 Disc) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal.. Jennifer Lawrence is outstanding, 10 Jan. 2013
This is my favourite film ever. I know a lot of the fans are very critical and I admit I would have personally liked the character Madge to have been involved.. however it is still amazing! This film has made me fall in love with Jennifer Lawrence, she is such a fantastic and realistic model and portrays the strong persona of Katniss perfectly for me.. and she is absolutely stunning of course. Loved the books and I think the film is amazing too, definitely worth owning.

The Hunger Games 2013 Calendar
The Hunger Games 2013 Calendar
by NECA
Edition: Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars It's .. okay, 10 Jan. 2013
I love THG and everything but for me this calender was a bit too big. I loved the imagery though but could be a bit more varied perhaps. I think i'm just used to having smaller calenders and I can't really put this one up anywhere.

Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2)
Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2)
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 Jan. 2013
This is a brilliant book, full of action, great writing and endearing characters. I love the strong sense of heroism and female strength the book provides; Katniss Everdeen is the perfect heroine for me. I can't honestly wait for the film to come out, it's going to be so good. I think I probably prefer 'The Hunger Games', to 'Catching Fire', but it is still a genuine 5/5 in terms of writing and content. :)

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Paperback)
I think this is literally my favourite book ever! Don't even think twice about buying just do it! I'm in my very late teens and love it so don't assume its just for a younger audience.. brilliantly written