Profile for yve > Reviews

The Seven Storey Mountain
The Seven Storey Mountain
by Thomas Merton

5.0 out of 5 stars The Seven Storey Mountain, 13 Nov. 2013
Brilliant, just brilliant. If you are no longer sure what life is all about then read Thomas Merton's story and be inspired.

The Great Adventure Kids Bible Card Game Set: Starter Set
The Great Adventure Kids Bible Card Game Set: Starter Set
Offered by Book Depository

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids Bible Card Game Set, 13 Nov. 2013
Good idea but I am having to hold onto it for a little while as I realise my grandchildren are a bit too young to fully appreciate the significance. Best age for this game I think is from 6yrs up.

Apollo Rb Key Cupboard Key Shape
Apollo Rb Key Cupboard Key Shape

5.0 out of 5 stars Key Box, 13 Nov. 2013
Really good value. Just bought one for my friend who is constantly mislaying her house keys. I looked after her dog whilst she was on holiday for two weeks and had to use the back door because she couldn't find the front door keys. Madness!

16 Plastic key tag labels with name cards - 2 sets each of 8 different colours
16 Plastic key tag labels with name cards - 2 sets each of 8 different colours
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Key Tags, 13 Nov. 2013
Great and such good value. I am adding them to keyboxes I have ordered as Christmas presents so there is no excuse the loss/mislaying of keys.

Blackboard Keybox with White Hearts
Blackboard Keybox with White Hearts
Offered by The Trimley Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackboard Keybox with White Hearts, 13 Nov. 2013
I've ordered a couple of these for my children's homes. They are always mislaying their car and house keys and yesterday my daughter took my keys in error and left me housebound! This, together with a set of key tag labels may not be the Christmas present they expected but it definitely is the one they need!

The Miracle Maker [DVD}
The Miracle Maker [DVD}
Dvd ~ Ralph Fiennes

5.0 out of 5 stars The Miracle Maker, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Miracle Maker [DVD} (DVD)
I have bought a couple of these and will include them with Christmas presents to my grandchildren. The idea of this story in cartoon is a great for children of today and perhaps after Christmas lunch they might watch this for a change to Peppa Pig?

You Want Me to be Good All Day?: And Other Prayers for Children
You Want Me to be Good All Day?: And Other Prayers for Children
by Joe Kempf

5.0 out of 5 stars You Want Me to be Good All Day?, 13 Nov. 2013
Listen, this has to be good if only for the front cover! I have a grandchild that at times is an absolute nightmare but if I can get him to laugh at himself then maybe he will learn to be more sociable. It's written with simple rhyme and with a cd and its already wrapped for Christmas!

Chocolate 6 Tier Slim Bookcase
Chocolate 6 Tier Slim Bookcase
Offered by Innova Brands Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Tall Slim Bookcase, 13 Nov. 2013
This item is just great. It arrived on time, was easy to put together (took approx. 1-hr) and looks well against other dark bedroom furniture. The price is unbelievably cheap and such a space saver. I use it for easy access to hair and cosmetics that are needed in a rush each morning and makes me so much more tidy!

Female Polystyrene Mannequin Wig Head / Hat Stand
Female Polystyrene Mannequin Wig Head / Hat Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Mannequin Wig, 12 Oct. 2013
This was great and just what I wanted. It is difficult to find these in the High Street and I have a wig that is permanently placed on it when not in use.

Oral-B Trizone Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads, 4 Toothbrush Heads
Oral-B Trizone Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads, 4 Toothbrush Heads
Offered by pharmacysaver

2.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B EB30-4 TriZone, 6 Sept. 2013
These are not for me. I used them for some time and thought they were doing the job but the dental hospital told me to change back to the standard round ones as the results were not good enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9