Profile for Koala Kid > Reviews

Content by Koala Kid

Koala Kid (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Luxury Pack of 4 - 16" X 16" Duck Feather Cushion Pads - 100% Cotton Casing & Free P&P
Offered by Luxury Home Decor

3.0 out of 5 stars Lack of feathers for a decent cushion thickness, 18 Feb. 2017
Out of the pack of 4 cushions I will have to undo one cushion and use the feathers to top up the other 3 as there are not many feathers in each one so not much guts in them.

Ronseal 5MF600ML 600ml Smooth Finish 5 Minute Multi-Purpose Filler Tub
Ronseal 5MF600ML 600ml Smooth Finish 5 Minute Multi-Purpose Filler Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars The best filler I have used., 7 Dec. 2016
A super filler, easy to use and has a good finish when sanded down. Somehow it is as light as a feather. An applicator is inside the box which works well and so quick to get on with the job.

Extendable CURVED CHROME SHOWER RAIL ROD 120-220cm Metal Brackets NETS AT HOME FREE SHOWER CURTAIN 180x180cm
Offered by Ians Emporium

3.0 out of 5 stars A delight to have more room, but with a couple of down sides., 7 Dec. 2016
I loved the look of this shower rail. It does give more space which we love. However our standard size curtain rings wouldn't pass over the bump, so have replaced them with Croydex slider rings which work well. But after only just installing it a couple of days ago and having a couple of showers I see that the curved pole has gone a lightly brown colour, whereas the wall brackets and the little hump where it extends are still a nice bright chrome. I live it hope that it doesn't get any worse.

Lakeland Push & Grip Stainless Steel Tea Towel Holders x 2
Lakeland Push & Grip Stainless Steel Tea Towel Holders x 2
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant little grip., 2 Nov. 2016
The best gripper for a towel that I have ever used.. It only pushing just a small way into the gripper to be effective.

FANCY-FIX Static Vinyl Privacy Window Film(Non Adhesive) 3D Effect Fragment Design Glass Film 40cm(15.7") width by 150cm(59") length
Offered by fancy-fix uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth having if you like privacy., 2 Nov. 2016
It is now on the window and although it took a while to put on it has very good obscurity, more than I thought so no-one can see in at all from the roadside.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2017 2:27 AM GMT

iPhone SE 5 5S Case Black Premium Leather Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch For iPhone SE 5 / 5S and Screen Protector With Polishing Cloth And Stylus
Offered by TypeandColor

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived the next day, the price included postage, ..., 2 Nov. 2016
Arrived the next day, the price included postage, so billiant value. It does what it is supposed to do. Cannot say more really.

The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a great result., 2 Oct. 2016
What a great idea this seemed to be - to kill flying insects - that was the aim. We have had this product for a couple of weeks, used it about 15 - 20 times.

However, as much as the Executioner sparks on contact with the various types of insects it doesn't kill them. (It did though kill one fly when my husband wapped it in the air with great force - a lucky air strike). Some are stunned - motionless, they move after a while and even after a few zapps they are still moving about on the floor/windowsill/worktop. I don't like to see anything suffering, they are being partially electrocuted, so, out comes the newspaper for the final bit, we then have a dead insect. The result we wished for in the first place.

WeRChristmas Pre-Lit 200 LED Illuminated Cherry Blossom Tree, 5 ft/1.5 m - Warm White

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful tree, 2 May 2015
This is such a lovely little tree which I keep in the garden. All my friends have given good comments on it. I have it on a timer and it is lit during part of the evening. My neighbours can see it too and they really like it.

We obviously hadn't got it secured to the ground well enough as it did blow over once night in really heavy winds, but as the branches are flexible there was no harm done.

Samsung Toner MLT-D101S
Samsung Toner MLT-D101S

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, a long lasting toner, 2 May 2015
This toner has lasted for such a long time, much longer than any others I have used on previous printers.

My printer has shown that it needs replacing for months now and the small light is flashing away, but I have ignored it, I reckon that I've used about a full ream of paper since the replace cartridge light/warning showed. This makes it very a economical for printing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best candles I have used, 2 May 2015
For a long time I have wanted candles that don't drip all over the place, having previously had candle wax messes to clear up which can be difficult. I saw the reviews of these on Amazon and decided to purchase them. They are brilliant and not a wax drip to be seen. I highly recommend these and told all my guests how wonderful they are. There is a lot of them in this box but they are a very good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6