Profile for Emma > Reviews

Content by Emma

Emma (UK)

32nd« Design flip PU leather case cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 + screen protector and cleaning cloth - Jellyfish

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 22 Feb. 2014
I bought this to protect my phone. This cover fitted so badly that it slipped off as I was taking it out of my pocket and my phone fell onto the concrete.

Claessens' Kids Kid'Sleep Classic Sleep Trainer, Blue
Claessens' Kids Kid'Sleep Classic Sleep Trainer, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Brilliantly, 2 April 2008
This clock is great ! Works brilliantly ... althought we did disconnect the alarm on it .. as any chance of an extra sleep in is greatly appreciated. The switch seems a little flimsy but we have had it for about 6 months now and everything is still intact . My 3yr old loves it !

Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter
Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter
Offered by Unibos

4.0 out of 5 stars New Scooter, 2 April 2008
I bought this scooter for my 3yr old son ... whilst it is of great quality and does everything it says on the box and he loves it ... it is a little too wobbly for him and that has put him off using it . I am going to put it in the garage until he is older ! In the meantime I have had to buy an alternative with wider back wheels.