Profile for Lesley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6.8ml
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6.8ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., 8 Mar. 2016
It's an ok product. It works very well for covering up eye bags and discolouration of skin however it is a very orange/yellow toned product which is a bit of a pain as in sunlight you can clearly see where its been applied. Not only this but it is very thick and clogs up pores easily. I don't think I'll be buying it again but I'll use the product anyway as it's not terrible.

iPhone 6s Case, GMYLE Snap Cover Glossy for iPhone 6S - White Marble Pattern Slim Hard Back Case
Offered by megashop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 7 Mar. 2016
This phone case is goals! I want to buy all of them! Really quick delivery I was very impressed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 7 Mar. 2016
These are way better quality than I thought they would be. As I'm an up and coming hipster who doesn't have terrible eyesight, I felt the need to venture out and fine a cute realistic pair I could wear without being sussed out and let me tell you these are perfect! I've had so many complements with them and people asking me where I got them! Defiantly a must if you want glasses!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Songs from Tangled [VINYL]
Songs from Tangled [VINYL]

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 7 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Songs from Tangled [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Love this product it's pretty much perfect only reason I gave it four stars is because it only came in a little bit of plastic! Apart from that I listen to is nearly everyday!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to product!, 7 Mar. 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer I've been using it for years it is one of the best drug store ones you can get and I prefer it over many of my high end more expensive ones! This has medium coverage I would say and is basically for any skin types! Just to say I would also recommend the collection lasting perfection concealer if this didn't work for you or the illuminating dream touch concealer by Rimmel as they are my close backups for when the wake me up runs out! I have very bad skin and you can see in my selfie below that this concealer works wonders! (There is a bluish filter over it but apart from that there has been no editing)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Technic Colour Fix CREAM FOUNDATION CONTOUR PALETTE KIT
Technic Colour Fix CREAM FOUNDATION CONTOUR PALETTE KIT
Offered by LyDia Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a mediocre product, 7 Mar. 2016
It's ok. I might buy it again but there are many better products. It is very thick and creamy and you don't really get a lot of product and it clogs your pores, however it doesn't go orange like many contour creams/pan sticks do and it is so simple and easy to use. I would recommend it to someone who is new or trying out contour and highlighting but if you have oily skin with visible pores this probably isn't the product for you.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS PRODUCT IS A DUPE, 7 Mar. 2016
This product is fake. I have many real technique brushes and I can assure you that this one is fake. From scratched writing to totally different colouration, it is a practical dupe however, like many other reviews have said, I am nervously waiting for it to fall apart. Don't waste your money, go to boots/super drug and just buy the real thing cost the same anyway. You can see in my photos the difference between a real and a fake one and where the product was scuffed. Very disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2016 4:38 PM BST

Lily England Rose Gold Best Make Up Brush Set With Case. Lifetime Guarantee. 5 Professional Makeup Brushes. Pro Quality Brushes for Eye Makeup and Face - Ideal Gift
Offered by Lily England

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 26 Dec. 2015
Really amazing quality brushes! I was especially surprised with the foundation brush as I feel it spread out my foundation really well! These brushes are gorgeous however, the lip brush was hard to clean which is annoying as I tend to use a range of different colours with my lip brush and so colours would often get mixed together... However a great set of brushes and I will defiantly be buying as gifts and presents.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

Sour Cherry Tartan Bow Stud Earrings
Sour Cherry Tartan Bow Stud Earrings

2.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased., 22 Aug. 2015
Not what I thought. Really loved the design and couldn't wait to wear these but when they arrived they were MUCH bigger than what I expected. Difficult to wear ad the hurt my ears because they were so big and overtime I went to brush away my hair, they earnings would pull away and be painful.

Solid Metal Flint Ignition Clipper Lighter "NEW MIX COLOUR BLUE GREEN PURPLE " - Brushed Chrome Finish - Comes in Embossed Presentation Tin - by VELSON
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 22 Aug. 2015
Bought one for a friend as a gift and one for myself. Really like this product and would have given it five stars however mine after a lot of use started to chip on the colour a little. Would buy again. Saw a few complaints that the flame was small? The two I bought were great there was nothing wrong with the flame. Good product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3