Profile for James Foster > Reviews

James Foster

Priscilla: The Hidden Life of an Englishwoman in Wartime France
Priscilla: The Hidden Life of an Englishwoman in Wartime France

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story., 30 Jan. 2014
Amazing story and intriguing insite into the world during this time.Started to listen on radio 4,what a life this lady had.

Folding Seiza Bench Meditation Stool
Folding Seiza Bench Meditation Stool

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made product, 4 Jan. 2014
The stool broke the first time it was used, a screw head sheared off and the appeared to be another screw missing.In fairness the supplier was quick to offer a replacement and reimbursed our money.Because we had no confidence that a replacement would be any better I opted for a refund and I requested that I return the product, but after a week I had not received any label or instructions.
Consequently this morning I have returned the stool at my expense and I am just pleased to have finished dealing with this company.

Black /PU Leather Camera Case for Nikon COOLPIX P7000 (4015-2)
Black /PU Leather Camera Case for Nikon COOLPIX P7000 (4015-2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 20 Mar. 2013
This case is what Nikon should be selling in UK.O.K the top doesn't fit quite as tight as I would like but the ease of use against the existing official Nikon case is much better. I know people have commented about the fact that it's not leather but for the price its great.

No Angel
No Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars Penny Vincenzi, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: No Angel (Kindle Edition)
Have read a lot of her books and this continues in the tradition, an excellent read. Looking forward to the next one.

Meerkats 2013 Wall Calendar (12 x 12 inches)
Meerkats 2013 Wall Calendar (12 x 12 inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Meerkat calendar, 26 Jan. 2013
Not only is this a great fun calendar but plenty of space for inserting appointments etc.A useful present and well received