Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now
Profile for Ms. L. K. Whitby > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. K. Whitby

Ms. L. K. Whitby (London, UK)

TY 41076 - MY LITTLE PONY SCHM
TY 41076 - MY LITTLE PONY SCHM

3.0 out of 5 stars Nasty mane and tail, 18 Dec. 2014
Slightly hellish toy. Bought it as part of an attempt to stop my one year old pulling my hair whilst going to sleep (I'd heard good things), but the mane and tail are really nasty thin kinked material - not the flowing equine beauty I had imagined!
The dog seems to love it though.

Lisa/Political Asylum (Storycuts)
Lisa/Political Asylum (Storycuts)

2.0 out of 5 stars I love Jilly Cooper, 8 Dec. 2014
Brief in the extreme and very very dated. I love Jilly Cooper, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Round ceramic drawer knob No1
Round ceramic drawer knob No1
Offered by sexton blakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Round ceramic drawer knob No1
Made my bog-standard Ikea wardrobe look a great deal more special. Quick delivery, and product looks exactly as advertised. Would recommend.

Outward Hound Kyjen 31011 Hide-A-Squirrel Squeak Toy Dog Toys 4-Piece, Large, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars The dog loved it from the minute it arrived, 12 Feb. 2013
It might be something to do with being a terrier, but my dog finds this toy utterly compelling - even more so if we hide treats in amongst the squirrels. Even when he is not shaking them out of their tree trunk hidey-hole, he spends much of the day moving the squirrels around the house one at a time, and we often find them perched in strange places...

Very successful purchase.

The Chronicles of Narnia Collection - Box Set of 7 Books (Collector's Set)
The Chronicles of Narnia Collection - Box Set of 7 Books (Collector's Set)
by C.S. Lewis

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A BOXED SET!, 7 Jan. 2011
This is very misleading - the books are not delivered in a boxed set - unless you count the brown cardboard box that they are delivered in! The picture and description are inaccurate. Very disappointing.