Profile for TrishH > Reviews

Content by TrishH

TrishH

Ukulele For Dummies (--For Dummies)
Ukulele For Dummies (--For Dummies)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - no sound tracks, 8 Oct. 2013
I bought the kindle edition of this book because on trying the sample it appeared as though there were going to be audio tracks to listen to and follow. A book of this sort without any audio to follow is no good.

A truly waste of money!!!!! Wish I could get my money back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2013 10:08 AM BST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Painful ankle, 8 Oct. 2013
I bought these because the reviews on them seemed to be really good, however within half an hour of wearing them my ankles were really painful and my right foot had pins and needles. They were also not very good on the wet slippery surfaces and I almost ended up on my backside at one point. The following day I couldn't wear them because my ankles were really bruised, so I ended up walking in my New Rock boots.
I still can't wear them as the collar just seems really hard and inflexible. Every time I put them on I can feel they will just make my ankles bruise again.

Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Offered by MasterPlastics

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 30 May 2012
I was a bit sceptical about this product, but having been lent one by a fellow dog owner I was taken aback by the effectiveness of it. For the first time in two years I was standing about a foot away from another dog without having my dog barking and trying to lunge at it. It has worked on both of my dogs and they are now starting to obey the 'behave' command. It turned the dog walking around from being one of dread to a pleasure again.

The only problem is that I received the collar last Thursday and on Sunday evening, when out with the dogs, the collar somehow came off the dog I'd put it on and having looked for it in the place we walked it is lost :( . So whilst I was going to get a 2nd collar I'll be purchasing a replacement for the lost one.

I would say to anyone who is having problems with their barking dog don't hesitate, buy one, you will be amazed.

I am now hoping that with this collar I can start to walk my dogs together again and maybe even let them off for a run which they haven't done for two years since, for some unbeknown reason, they started barking at every dog and person they walked past.

I9 2GB Black Touch Screen Mobile Phone , GSM Quadband , Dual Sim Dual Standby , MP3 , MP4 Player , JAVA , USB , Sim Free , Unlocked to all UK networks except '3'

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE, 23 Mar. 2012
This phone is utterly useless and the sellers rip you off. The battery fails within 3 months and although requested a replacement, battery never showed up. Instead it was a torrent of abuse from the seller stating that it was my fault for buying the phone.
I broke the first rule of purchasing........... always read the reviews and those of the seller before committing to buy.